Berlin WelcomeCard with Potsdam: Public Transport (Zones ABC) & Discounts
Explore Berlin like never before with the Berlin WelcomeCard. Get discounts at all the major attractions of the city like the Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin, Berlin Dungeon, and the Anne Frank Center. You can also gain discounts at restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. This pass also includes access to public transport in the Potsdam or C fare zone. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Get discounts at more than several attractions and get discounts on restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. with the Berlin WelcomeCard.
- Take advantage of hassle-free transport in the Berlin ABC zones.
- Explore sights such as Madame Tussauds and the TV tower, which are a must-visit in Berlin.
- Get 25-50% discount on all attractions, museums, boat trips, restaurants, etc.
- You will also be given a city guide (including a map) in English and German.
strict cancellation policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
about your berlin welcomecard
Explore Berlin in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money with the Berlin WelcomeCard, which gives you discounts at up to many attractions. Thus, the Berlin WelcomeCard is fantastic at saving you both time and money.
How to Use Your Berlin WelcomeCard
The biggest advantages of the Berlin WelcomeCard are the savings and access to public transport in the ABC zones. The Berlin WelcomeCard lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. The Berlin WelcomeCard thus promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Berlin.
Some major attractions that will be covered with this card include:
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Berlin Dungeon
- Olympiastadion Berlin (Olympic Stadium)
- Berlin Dom
- German Spy Museum
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Tierpark Berlin
- Anne Frank Center
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Comedy tour Berlin
- German Opera
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- German Historical Museum, German Museum of Technology
- Asisi Panorama „Die Mauer“
- DDR Museum
You can also avail discounts at other experience such as:
- Sightseeing tours
- Guided city tours
- Bike tours
- Boat Rides
- Theatre/stage performances
- Restaurants & bars
- Shopping & souvenirs
- Fun, sport & relax
For more information, get the Berlin Welcome guide book by clicking here.
The Berlin WelcomeCard is available with five variants:
- Berlin WelcomeCard ABC 48h
- Berlin WelcomeCard ABC 72h
- Berlin WelcomeCard ABC 4 Days
- Berlin WelcomeCard ABC 5 Days
- Berlin WelcomeCard ABC 6 Days
know before you go
- Only the person named on the voucher can collect the ticket at the pick-up points, and you must also bring an ID to do so.
- Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Please note the Berlin WelcomeCard is not valid without a stamp. Validation machines are located at every Underground and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses.
- The Berlin WelcomeCard is not an admission ticket. Before buying admission tickets, simply show your validated Berlin WelcomeCard to receive a discount on your admission ticket. At restaurants, please show your validated ticket before ordering.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on an adult’s ticket. Accompanying children under 6 years generally travel for free.
- Berlin fare zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin, including the town of Potsdam, the Sachsenhausen Memorial Site, and Berlin-Brandenburg Airport (BER). You can learn more about the zones here.
You will receive an email with your Berlin WelcomeCard shortly. Please display your mobile tickets on your phone at the redemption point. Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Validation machines are located at every Underground and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses. The pass will be activated after validation and will remain active for the duration you have chosen while booking. Please note the Berlin WelcomeCard is not valid without a stamp.
You can redeem your Berlin WelcomeCard from the following redemption points:
Berlin Tourist Info
- Address: Europaplatz 1, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: Daily from 8 AM - 8 PM
Brandenburger Tor/Brandenburg Gate
- Address: South Wing, Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Timings: Daily from 10 AM - 6 PM
Airport Berlin- Brandenburg BER
Terminal 1, Level E0:
- Address: Berlin-Brandenburg WelcomeCenter / Tourist Info
- Timings: Daily from 9 AM - 4 PM
The Berlin WelcomeCard is valid for the duration you have chosen, from the moment of validation.