Wildlife Habitat Tickets
Get a snapshot of Australian wildlife and develop a bond with the natural world that would last a lifetime.
- Venture into Australia’s Wildlife Habitat and develop a special connection with nature and animals in their recreated natural habitat
- Get up close and personal with the animals to learn and understand their behavior
- Hand-feed Kangaroos, have your photo clicked next to a Koala, be brave to walk on a plank over crocodile waters, and a lot more!
- Explore 5 unique habitats, namely, Wetlands, Rainforest Park, Savannah, Nocturnal and Woodlands
- Delve into other experiences too such as Breakfast with the birds, Swim with the salties, etc. at an additional cost
- Entry to Wildlife Habitat
- Audio Guide
- Meal Inclusions
- Hotel pick up and drop off
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Wildlife Habitat is a one-of-a-kind experience bringing visitors closer to Australia’s most unique and iconic species. It is an award-winning and advanced eco-friendly wildlife sanctuary where guests interact with the animals in their natural recreated environment. Visitors can hand-feed Australian Wallabies and Kangaroos, wander along elevated boardwalks to watch crocodile feeding presentations, or even have their photos taken alongside a Koala! All these experiences and more are waiting for you at Port Douglas.
Explore 5 distinct habitats Woodlands, Wetlands, Rainforest, Savannah, and Nocturnal, and meet with the species that call these habitats home. These habitats are set across 8 acres of land to provide an educational and interactive natural wildlife experience. Share a few moments with the animals and create an everlasting bond between you and the natural world. Experience Australian wildlife with a difference.
know before you go
- Social distancing guidelines are to be strictly followed in the park
- Daily 8am to 4pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Wildlife Habitat.
- Address: Port Douglas Rd, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia.
- If you're driving to the attraction, take Port Douglas Rd. It is a quick 10-minute drive from the town.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.