20 Minute NYC Helicopter Tour from Linden Airport
Experience the incredible landmarks of New York with this 17 to 20-minute helicopter ride that will serve as an aerial tour of the city. Marvel at the stunning skyline and get up close to sights like the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty.
- Enjoy a 17 to 20-min helicopter tour of NYC that lets you see the sights in the most unique way.
- Take in spectacular aerial views of some of the city's most notable attractions.
- Look out for the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, and Battery Park.
- Your ticket includes the $35 per person heliport fee that is mandated by the heliport.
- 17 to 20-minute helicopter tour
- Heliport Fee
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
what to expect
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 15-minute aerial tour of the city. Soar above New York and get up close to the landmarks that form the city's enchanting skyline. Your route will first take you past the majestic Statue of Liberty, followed by striking views of New York’s Financial District. Enjoy views of Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, and the One World Trade Center. Cruise up the Hudson River and see the One World Trade Center from this vantage point. As you fly by this symbolic building, catch a glimpse of the Empire State Building in the distance and admire the fountains of the 9/11 Memorial before heading back towards New Jersey to pass the Statue of Liberty once again.
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- Tear of Grief
- One World Trade Center
- Newark Airport
know before you go
- Pricing is per seat. Each helicopter is filled with 4-6 passengers.
- There is a $35 per person heliport fee as mandated by the heliport. This is included in the ticket price.
- The weight limit is 275lb per passenger, passengers who weigh more than this or close to this may have to wait for a flight that can safely accommodate their weight. We cannot offer a tour if a seat belt extender is required.
- All passengers must pass through a metal detector security screening and present a valid government-issued ID for security purposes.
- You may be asked to check in your handbags before your flight.
- Mon & Fri: 12 PM to 4 PM
- Sat: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Tue, Wed, Thu, & Sun: Closed
Children under 2 years of age may fly on a parent/guardian's lap at no charge. Children who look like they could be 2 years old may be asked for proof of age due to FAA regulations.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at Linden Airport.
- Address: 1101 W Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ 07036, United States.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.