Best of Naples Tour: Downtown + Entry at The Veiled Christ
Dive deep into the historic locations of Naples' Old Town on this spirited walking excursion with a small tour group.
- If you're looking for a walking tour of Naples' must-visit historical locations, you're in the right place.
- With the guidance of a local expert tour guide, you'll be ushered with facts, stories, myths, and beliefs.
- Visit several of the city's famous squares, including Piazza del Gesù, San Domenico Maggiore, Piazza St. Gaetano, and more.
- Distinguish one square from the other by its unique architectural styles and unique cultural appeal.
- Visit the stunning San Severo Chapel that houses the world-famous sculpture of the Veiled Christ.
- Continue through the city center of Naples and discover its many hidden jewels on this guided tour.
- Please note that from Feb 2022, this tour will be available ONLY in Italian.
- Expert local Italian-speaking guide
- San Severo Chapel admission fee
- A Neapolitan coffee
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
Your tour begins at Piazza del Gesù, one of the city's most famous squares, and just a stone's throw away from the historical center. You'll stroll along Spaccanapoli, a long and narrow street that dives Old Naples into two perfect halves with a host of shops, restaurants, and alleys. You'll walk onto the San Domenico Maggiore square, with various architectural styles catching your eye: the pearl of Naples, the Chapel San Severo, the statue Cristo velato (Veiled Christ), the God of Nile river statue, and more! Take a coffee break and savor the flavors of a typical Neapolitan coffee at one of the city center's most famous bars.
You'll head over to one of the city's oldest squares next, Piazza St. Gaetano, where “Agorà” was situated in Greek times. In Roman times, however, this place was taken by a forum. You'll see the churches of San Lorenzo and San Paolo Maggiore, and admire the baroque cathedral of Saint Gennaro, where the blood of the saint patron St. Gennaro is preserved. All in all, you'll be showered with intriguing facts from Naples' past and enjoy a spirited walking tour to all the favorite must-visit historical hotspots!
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- From Feb 2022, this tour will be available ONLY in Italian.
- Photography on this tour is allowed, except when in Sansevero Chapel.
- Kids are welcome under adult supervision.
- The activity level is moderate. You will walk about 3 km.
- You can't enter the church with bare shoulders, mini skirts, or very short shorts.
- Comfortable shoes and light dresses in summer are required.
- Piazza Bellini
- Piazza del Gesù
- Church of Santa Chiara
- Piazza San Domenico
- Church of Sant'Angelo al Nilo
- San Severo Chapel
- Veiled Christ
- Statue of God Nile
- San Gregorio Armeno
- Piazza San Gaetano
- Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta
- Wed, Fri, Sat, and Sun at 10:30am.
- The tour is unavailable on Mon, Tue, Dec 25, and Jan 1.
The tour is available daily from:
- Apr 6 to Apr 10 2022
- Apr 13 to Apr 17 2022
- Jun 1 to Jun 5 2022
- Dec 26 to Jan 8 2023 (except on Jan 1)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide in at Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, in front of the red tourist information building.
- This is just behind Chiesa del Gesù Nuovo, at the corner of Via Benedetto Croce.
- Address: Piazza del Gesù Nuovo, 80134 Napoli NA, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is Sant'Anna dei Lombardi, a 6-min walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 184, 201, 604, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.