Underwater World Pattaya
Underwater World is Pattaya's most exciting aquarium. Home to over 5000 types of fish that are kept in five different zones, you can experience a slice of the deep ocean from shallow rock pools to sandy beaches. Walkthrough the 100-meter acrylic tunnel and enjoy real-time action.
- Interact with and touch sea creatures at the Touch Pool zone and get amazing pictures clicked
- Be a part of three feeding shows, including the thrilling sharks and manta ray feeding shows
- Learn more about marine life conservation and how to go about it at the premier aquarium of Pattaya
- Explore the mesmerizing reef tank which showcases colorful coral reefs and the symbiosis of undersea plants, fishes and anemones
What to Expect
Underwater World Pattaya is a beautiful, modern aquarium that houses more than 5,000 marine animals, including sharks, corals, manta rays and giant fish. Explore the 5 zones of the aquarium and witness the sea creatures from the comfortable 100-meter long underwater tunnel. There's also a koi feeding experience you can enjoy with the whole family. Underwater World also offers a thrilling opportunity to dive with sharks and manta rays, for the brave of heart. Make your way to this marine life conservation base for a couple of hours of fun and learning about the underwater world.
- Entry to Underwater World Pattaya
Reduced Price Tickets
Children between 90 - 130 cm. in height enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
- A child ticket is required for children between 90-130 cm in height
- Children with a height of 89 cm or less are allowed inside the aquarium for free
Timings and Availability
Aquarium Opening Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last entry at 5:30 PM)
Coral Reef Zone: 10:30 AM and 3:00 PM
Shark & Manta Ray Zone: 11:00 AM and 4:00 PM
Giant of Siam Zone: 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund for cancelations made 72 hours in advance.
You will receive an email with your Underwater World Pattaya mobile voucher soon after purchase. Please exchange the same at the ticketing counter of the aquarium for physical tickets and gain entry.
Ticket Redemption Point
22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Rd., Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20260
Take a wagon or taxi to the venue