Captains Dinner Cruise - 3 Course Dining
Enjoy a premium dining experience on the high seas with the Captain’s Dinner Cruise. Hitch a ride on one of the finest sightseeing vessels and enjoy the best a la carte dining, a comprehensive wine list, live music and dancing, all set to the gorgeous backdrop of nighttime in Sydney.
- Have a luxurious dining experience on one of the finest cruise ships, out on the waters off Sydney Harbour.
- Relish the 3-course contemporary Australian menu, which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval.
- Enjoy your dinner while you admire unparalleled nighttime views of Sydney and the Harbour.
Experience luxury dining like never before, with the Captain’s Dinner Cruise. Take to the seas in a premier sightseeing vessel, with million-dollar views and vast cocktail decks. Tuck into the amazing food and wine selections on offer for the dining experience of a lifetime.
The cruise features an expansive food and wine selection, with a handpicked 3-course contemporary Australian menu which comes with the Captain’s seal of approval, upper deck seating plus great live music and dancing. The beverage list, in particular, features an impressive selection of Australian wines and imported ales.
Admire delightful views of the Sydney Harbour at night while you dine from the huge viewing windows throughout the vessel. For an additional charge, you can guarantee window seating. So come enjoy one of the best and most unique dining experiences of your life on the Captain’s Dinner cruise.
- Cruise on a premier sightseeing vessel.
- 3-course Contemporary Australian a la carte dining.
- Great live music and dancing
- Million-dollar views of the harbour.
Know Before You Go
- Please note children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult on all dining cruises.
Timings and Availability
The cruise departs daily from Circular Quay Wharf No. 6 at 7 PM and Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1 at 7:30 PM. The duration of the cruise is approximately 2.5 hours. On Saturdays (year round) & Fridays (Nov-Mar) the cruise will last for 3.5 hours.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before departure.
We recommend smart casual wear and jackets in winter.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children (4-15 years) are eligible for reduced ticket prices. Please select the appropriate option on the last page
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
This experience can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours before sailing.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your Captain’s Dinner Cruise mobile voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You may display the voucher on your mobile device with a valid photo ID to the crew at the meeting point to receive a paper ticket.
- Circular Quay Wharf no. 6
- Darling Harbour King Street Wharf no. 1.
During the Sydney Vivid light festival (24 May-15 Jun) the cruise departs from Darling Harbour King Street Wharf No.1 only.
- The nearest bus stop to the Circular Quay Wharf is Circular Quay, Alfred St. Buses no. 333, 392, 394, 396, 397 ply to this bus stop regularly.
- The nearest bus stop to the Darling Harbour Wharf is King Street Wharf, Erskine St. Buses no. 252 and 261 ply to this bus stop regularly.