Round-Trip Funicular Ticket to the Harder Kulm
Head up to the viewpoint of Harder Kulm for striking sightseeing opportunities!
- Make your way to the top of Harder Kulm, a viewpoint 1,322 meters above sea level.
- This ticket takes care of your transport needs both to and back from this valley station.
- Ride on funicular trains and enjoy elaborate views of Interlaken, Eiger, Monch, and Jungfrau.
- Admire the view from the viewing platform and the Two Lakes Bridge.
- Gaze ou at the stunning sunset panorama and head to a live performance of Swiss Folk Music.
- When it's time to head back home, board a funicular train and enjoy the ride back down.
- Outward & return journey on Funicular
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 1 hour before the schedule.
If Interlaken had a king, he would reside on the Harder Kulm!
From the Interlaken-Ost railway station, you'll walk over to the Harder Kulm Railway valley station. Hop on the funicular in Interlaken and continue ascending up the mountainside, with delicious views of Swiss mountains enveloping around you. Once at the top, deboard, and check out the viewing platform. Perched at 1,322 meters above sea level, this is quite the vantage point. Gaze out at the snowy peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau from where you stand. Enjoy spectacular views from the Two Lakes Bridge, where you'll be privy to views of Lakes Brienz and Thun.
The glass-bottom viewing platform also promises unique thrills when you look down! On top of the Harder Kulm is a restaurant, where you may grab a bite to eat when you feel like it. Evening concerts occur frequently- if you have the time, stay back for one. Listen to traditional Swiss folk music and soak up the Swiss culture among the majestic peaks of the Alps - a unique experience for sure. When it's time to bid adieu to the lovely Harder Kulm, take the train back down the mountain, and remember this excursion for the days to come!
know before you go
- As a wheelchair user, it is possible either to get to the Jungfraujoch Top of Europe with the Wengernalpbahn or with the 3S-Bahn Eiger Express from Grindelwald Terminal (via Eigergletscher).
- For a group (3 or more people in a wheelchair), pre-registration is essential. Per group max. 10 participants possible (max. 3 wheelchairs per composition). A seat reservation is not necessary. When you leave the train station, please let the clerk know so that when you change trains on Kleine Scheidegg or on the Eiger Glacier, staff are available.
- The Jungfraujoch is also wheelchair accessible. The entrance to the Ice Palace is equipped with a wheelchair stairlift.
- It is compulsory to wear a protective mask on all means of transport of the Jungfrau Railways as well as in indoor areas open to the public such as railway stations, cable car stations, and within the buildings on the Jungfraujoch.
- If the distance of 1.5 meters cannot be maintained in other areas (e.g. when queuing) masks must also be worn.
- Wear warm clothing as temperatures can drop down to low levels here.
Ages 6-15yrs and travelers with Swiss Travel Pass/Half-Fare Card enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display a printout of your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and get the QR code from the counter.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Interlaken Harderbahn, 3800 Interlaken, Switzerland.
- The closest transit stop is Interlaken Ost, a 5-min walk to the ticketing counter.
- Trains EC, IC61, ICE, IR, R & RE will bring you here.
- Buses 21, 60, 102, 103, 104, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.