San Gimignano - Duomo Entrance Ticket
Get entry to the Duomo di San Gimignano, whose walls are entirely covered in beautiful frescoes. See the Santa Fina Chapel too, dedicated to San Gimignano's patron saint, Fina.
- Explore a Renaissance jewel, the Santa Fina Chapel, one of the treasures of San Gimignano.
- Marvel at 14th-century frescoes that depict stories from the Old and New Testament.
- Admire the feast of colors inside the San Gimignano Cathedral, home to some of the greatest frescoes in Tuscany.
- Entry into San Gimignano Cathedral
- Guided tour
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Without a doubt, the Duomo of San Gimignano is one of the most important monuments in the city. Inside, the church walls are decorated with frescoes that reveal stories from the Old and New Testaments. These masterpieces were painted by famous artists of the 14th-century Sienese school
Once you're inside, explore the Renaissance jewel that is the Santa Fina Chapel. Its walls have frescoes that were painted by Domenico Ghirlandaio and depict airy scenes of the life of Fina. Although never officially canonized, Fina is one of San Gimignano’s patron saints. Legend has it that St. Gregory appeared and predicted the exact day (his feast day, March 12) on which Fina would die. He was right, Fina passed away on that day and miracles took place almost immediately: the bells of the cathedral began to toll spontaneously, and yellow violets to grow out of her pallet.
know before you go
Shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please dress appropriately.
Apr 1 to Oct 31
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 7:30pm
- Sun: 12:30pm to 7:30pm
Nov 1 to Mar 31
- Mon to Sat: 10am to 5pm
- Sun: 12:30pm to 5pm
Children aged 0-6 can go for free. Youths aged 7-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Exchange your Headout voucher at the specific Fast Pass ticket desk at the San Gimignano Duomo.
- Address: Piazza Duomo, 8, San Gimignano, Italy, 53037.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Bus #128, 130, 133, SG1, SG2 from San Gimignano P.S. Matteo to the San Gimignano bell tower.
- Bus #128, 130, 133, SG1 from San Gimmignano Inc. Niccolo to the bell tower.
- Bus #SG1 and SG2 from Piazza Duomo to the bell tower.
- Bus #SG1 and SG2 from Bagnaia to the bell tower.
- Bus #SG1 from Via Canonica to the bell tower.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.