Sunset at Burj Khalifa At The Top + Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise Combo
Catch a stunning bird’s eye view of Dubai from At The Top, Burj Khalifa’s observatory situated on the 124th floor. After taking in the beautiful sight of a sunset over the Persian Gulf, head over to the pier on Dubai Creek and embark a wonderful dhow dinner cruise.
- Visit the tallest building in the world and head to its observatory on the 124th floor.
- Catch the beautiful sunset over the desert and the Persian Gulf and enjoy the Dubai skyline under the evening sky.
- Cruise through the heart of the urban oasis while you enjoy a lavish 3-course dinner, surely one of the best ways to experience Dubai on this 2-hour dhow dinner cruise.
- Enjoy multiple forms of entertainment such as the traditional tanoura dance, a magic show, and a puppet show. .
- Exclusive Access To Levels 124, 125 of Burj Khalifa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome refreshments, dates and coffee
- Lavish international buffet dinner
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- 4 Live entertainment shows
- Dubai Creek Cruise
- Complimentary Local's Pocket Guide to Dubai (money-saving hacks, detailed itineraries, best of Dubai & more)
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
The experience begins at the Burj Khalifa. You will take the fastest elevators in the world and head to At The Top, Burj Khalifa’s stunning observatory. From this unique vantage point, you will be able to take in stunning sights of the sunset as well as Dubai city, lit up beautifully in the evening. Get the most dynamic view as the light changes from daylight to dusky twilight, to dark; when the lights of Dubai flicker to life. This is sure to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Your dhow dinner cruise will begin in Bur Dubai as you report at the designated pier at Marsa Al Seef, next to the British Consulate. You will be greeted by the friendly cruise staff who welcome you with fresh juices, Arabian coffee, and dates on your arrival. The dhow features both an outdoor deck as well as an indoor air-conditioned seating facility. The dinner is in the form of an international buffet with a wide range of dishes. You also have the option of pairing it with some alcohol. As you enjoy your dinner, traditional dance and magic shows will also be put up for your entertainment. There will be a magic show, a tanoura dance, a horse show and a Homos (puppet) dance show.
The cruise departs at 8:30 pm, making it the perfect time to see Dubai’s landmarks shining brightly at night. You will be able to catch stunning views of luxury yachts, 'Abras' (water taxis), modern architecture like the National Bank of Dubai, Sheikh Saeed’s House, Chamber of Commerce & Industry Building and the Heritage Village. The dhow cruise will finally return to its pier after a 2-hour journey at 10:30 pm.
know before you go
- Please not that there will be no entertainment activities and alcohol served during Eid this month.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa sunset slot is open from 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM. Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- The average time it takes to enjoy At the Top is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes however you are welcome to take your time.
Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise
- The reporting time for the cruise is 8:00 PM and the gate closing time is 8:25 PM.
- The Dhow Dinner Cruise in the Dubai Creek is a daily experience that starts from 8:30 pm and finishes at 10:30 pm daily.
- There will be a dry day from 6:30 PM on August 19th until 7:30 PM on August 20th. During the dry day, there will be no entertainment and no alcohol will be served.
- For your Burj Experience, make your way to the Dubai Mall. You can reach the mall by taking the metro (red line) to Burj Khalifa/ Dubai Mall Metro Station.
- For the Dinner Cruise, make your way to the pier located at Marsa Al Seef, next to the British Consulate, Bur Dubai. You can reach the pier by taking the bus to the British Embassy, and walk or take a cab. The bus stop is a 7-minute walk from the pier.
It is best to be dressed casually for the dinner cruises. The setting is primarily informal and hence, smart casuals should be fine.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult at all times during the visit.
- Children 3 years old and below are permitted free of charge.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the Burj Khalifa.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. For the Burj Khalifa, you can show your mobile ticket at the entrance of the Burj Khalifa. For Dhow Creek Dinner Cruise, that begins at 8:00 PM, you will have to make your own way to the meeting point which is located at Marsa Al Seef, next to the British Consulate, Bur Dubai.