Lake Como, Bellagio and Lugano Day Trip from Milan
An alpine adventure awaits. Discover three exotic destinations: Lake Como, Bellagio, and Lugano in nearby Switzerland in a single-day tour that allows you to relax and make the most of your time away from the city. Delve into the charming Italian countryside and discover sights you are guaranteed to not find elsewhere.
- Experience three beautiful Alpine destinations: Lake Como, Bellagio, and Lugano on a full-day tour which allows you to travel across international borders and back within one-day
- Cruise on Lake Como for two-hours on a panoramic boat and travel to the scenic town of Bellagio, world famous for its beauty and natural landscape
- A professional guide will accompany you on this tour and help you out with the border crossing. They will also provide commentary through the tour and highlight the fascinating details of Northern Italy
- Discover one of history’s most important artworks, ‘Passion and Crucifixion’ by Bernardino Luini, in the picturesque city of Lugano and purchase chocolates in the world famous chocolatier nation: Switzerland.
- Transfers through the tour will be in an air-conditioned private coach
- Small group sizes of 25 people or less. You will be given audio headsets so you can always hear your guide clearly.
- Transfers through the tour in an A/C Coach
- Tour of Como and its popular attractions
- Tour of Bellagio and its popular attractions
- Tour of Lugano and its popular attractions
- 2-hour panoramic cruise on Lake Como
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Free time to visit nearby attractions of your choice
- Audio headsets
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 120 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
why you shouldn’t miss this
Northern Italy is one of the prettiest landscapes on the face of this planet. The snowy peaks of the Alps, the fascinating Romanesque and Renaissance architecture, and facades, picture-perfect boulevards and promenades; it's all there for you to experience. But it's not just Northern Italy you get to explore on this tour, you even get to discover Switzerland, more specifically, the quaint city of Lugano.
This tour is one of the most highly requested and in-demand day trips from Milan. It’s not a surprise then, that visitors always need something extra. And this tour does that, by incorporating in it a 2-hour cruise on the Lake Como. You will also be provided with a certified English-speaking guide who will accompany you on the tour and tell you everything there is to know about these fascinating locations.
Around a 12-hour experience, each minute of which is exciting, relaxing and charming, this tour is a must-do activity in Milan. A tour which merges world famous exotic locations and rich cultural heritage, the Lake Como, Bellagio, and Lugano tour is something you do not want to miss out on.
Meet your guide in the morning and hop aboard the A/C private coach for an experience unlike any other! Cruise past the street lights of Milan into the picturesque countryside of Italy and make your way to Como. An alpine destination an hour away from Milan, Como is known for its stunning lakes, fabulous villas, and incredible landscapes. Take in the beauty all around you on a cruise on Lake Como which takes you across the two branches of the lake. Learn about the history of the land, see the former villa of Hollywood legend George Clooney and enjoy a snack aboard the restaurant on the boat; before we make it to the next stop, Bellagio.
Known as ‘The Pearl of Lake Como’, Bellagio is a town famous for its resorts. Explore the city, sample the local food, shop or just stroll through the boulevards, you’re free to have your own adventure in the charming atmosphere. Once you’re done, it’s time to board the coach and head to the border.
An hour away from Bellagio, the cross-country journey to the foothills of the snowy Alps is as scenic as it sounds. Called ‘The Monte Carlo of Switzerland’, Lugano is located on a beautiful lake of the same name. Known for its artistic culture thanks to ‘Passion and Crucifixion’, a painting by Bernardino Luini, housed in the Santa Maria degli Angioli Church, a quick walk away. The painting is of such artistic caliber, it is often compared to Leonardo Da Vinci! Be sure to pick up some rich Swiss chocolates from the beautiful downtown areas before you sit back in the coach and head to Milan. You will be back in time for dinner!
know before you go
The tour starts at 8:30 AM daily and goes on for around 10-11 hours. Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to ensure a hassle-free boarding process. You should be back in Milan by 7:30 PM.
The meeting point of this tour is at Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance. The meeting point is on the left side next to the stairs outside the station under the covered portico.
- All customers are required to carry their passport/travel document with them on this tour. In addition, it is customer’s responsibility to ensure they have the correct Visa to enter Switzerland. - Customers holding passports from a non-EU country will need a Schengen Visa which they can obtain on entry to an EU country. Without the correct Visa, customers will not be allowed to enter Switzerland.
The tour in itself doesn’t have any dress code, and we recommend dressing comfortably. However, if you wish to enter any Cathedral or religious attraction in any of the locations you must be dressed modestly and have your knees and shoulders covered. We also recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes as there is a fair amount of walking involved.
Individuals aged between 2-14 are requested to book the children’s ticket.
The Lake Como with Bellagio and Lugano Day Trip from Milan tickets are valid only for the date from which you’ve scheduled the booking.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with the Lake Como with Bellagio and Lugano Day Trip from Milan ticket voucher. No need to print. Simply display the e-voucher to the tour guide at the meeting point of the tour (left side next to the stairs outside the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station under the covered portico) and join the tour group.