Dream World Bangkok (Foreign Residents)
Make your way to Dream World Bangkok for a day of fun with your little ones. Home to some truly fantastical rides that will keep you children engaged and happy, Dream World embodies wish fulfillment in every step of the way!
- Dream World Bangkok is designed specifically to cater to the whims and fantasies of children. The theme park is home to exciting rides like the Sky Coaster, the Speed Mouse Coaster, Grand Canyon, Super Splash and countless others.
- The park is divided into many fun zones that you can explore with your family. These include the Dream World Plaza, Dream Garden, Adventure Land, and Snow Town. Each of these zones is unique and houses a plethora of rides and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
- Dream World also hosts the Colours Of The World Parade which features your kids favourite fictional characters including Cinderella, Superman, James Bond and others!
- After an eventful day at Dream World, wind down with a delicious meal at one of the many food outlets available at theme park pavilion. You can also shop for memorabilia at the souvenir shop and create wonderful memories of the time spent.
- 1-day entrance ticket to Dream World
- Re-entry on all rides
- Entry to Snow Town (Optional)
- Entry to Water Fun (Optional)
política de cancelamento
Estes ingressos não podem ser cancelados ou alterados.
what to expect
Located around 43 kilometers from central Bangkok, Dream World is a theme park designed specifically for families. Your experience at the park begins at the Dream World Plaza, which houses shops and places to eat and is designed to mimic a colorful town with cute buildings on either side. Beyond the Plaza, the theme park spreads out to different zones, each featuring a different theme.
The Dream Garden is the first themed area and makes for a great place to relax and unwind. Hit the lake on water cycles or get a bird's eye view of the park by riding the cable car. The Colours Of The World Parade is held at the Dream Garden and you can ride the Speedy Mouse Coaster or Racing Cars here. Next up is the massive Adventure Land. This zone is home to some of the park's most popular attractions and features a space, futuristic theme. Some rides you can try here include Space Mountain, Super Splash, Sky Coaster and Grand Canyon.
Apart from the themed zones and rides, Dream World Bangkok also hosts a variety of entertaining shows including the Animal Show featuring live animals, the Hollywood Show with plenty of action and explosions and the super high-tech 4D Adventure that will take you on a crazy ride.
know before you go
- This ticket is applicable for non-Thai residents alone
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear. Carry a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Mon- Fri: 10:00 AM- 5:00 PM
- Public Holidays: 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Dreamworld Bangkok
- Address: Tambon Bang Yitho, Amphoe Thanyaburi, Chang Wat Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand
Take bus number 538 on the Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk route or number 523 on the Mochit - Kasetsart University route
Alternatively, you can take a car or taxi via Expressways from central Bangkok
These tickets are valid for the date of purchase