Whitsunday Tickets: Fly and Raft Package
Experience the best of Whitsunday Islands on, above, and below the water!
- Enjoy 3 days' worth of adventure rolled into one.
- Scenic flights, ride over tropical waters, guided nature walks, and snorkeling awaits you.
- Courtesy coach pick-ups from local accommodation houses make the experience even better.
- Tuck into a delicious buffet-style lunch at the pristine Hill Inlet area at Whitehaven beach.
- Take your pick between 2 exciting tour options - Northern Exposure and Southern Lights.
- While the first option offers more snorkel time, the latter offers more beach time.
- 60-minute scenic flight over the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef, including Heart Reef
- Full day Ocean Rafting adventure to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Tropical buffet lunch on Whitehaven Beach
- Informative commentary throughout
- Snorkelling equipment
- Personalised snorkeling lessons
- Courtesy coach pick-ups
- Choice between Northern Exposure or Southern Lights package
- Chocolates, water, and cold drinks (available for purchase on board)
política de cancelamento
Você pode cancelar estes ingressos até 24 horas antes do início da experiência para obter um reembolso total.
This tour will closely acquaint you with the "Wild Side" of the uninhabited Whitsunday Islands that teem with marine, bird, and animal life. Get a bird's eye view of the stunning islands, the Great Barrier Reef, the famous Heart Reef, and Whitehaven Beach on an hour-long scenic flight.
Then, sweep through the tropical waters on Ocean Rafting's Northern Exposure or Southern Lights tour. Each adventure will afford an exciting ride to the stunning Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, guided Whitsunday Island National Parks walks, and exploration of top snorkeling spots at Hook Island and Border Island. With at most 32 guests, you can enjoy personal snorkeling lessons. You can enjoy buffet-style lunch at the beach, with plenty of time for a dip in the turquoise waters or simply to lounge lazily on the silica white sand.
know before you go
- The tour itinerary is subject to change depending upon the tide, wind, and other weather conditions.
- Full names and exact weights per guest must be advised when booking due to flight weight availability.
- Although good health and a positive attitude are essential, guests do not need any prior experience to partake in any activities.
What to Bring
- A beach bag with a towel, hat, and shoes
- A jacket during winter to protect you from wind and for warmth after snorkelling
- Cameras in a waterproof case or Tupperware
- Cash for water, soft drinks, fruit juices, and chocolates for sale onboard
- Everything you need for the day as you will not return to your accommodation between tours
Tours depart daily from Coral Sea Marina North (previously known as Abell Point Marina), Airlie Beach (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar).
Northern Exposure Tour:
Departs 8:45am, returns 3:30pm (check-in at 7.45am)
Southern Lights Tour:
Departs 10am, returns 4:30pm (check-in at 9am)
Departs 7am, 8:30am, 10am, and 11:30am. Returns 8am, 9:30am, 11am, and 12:30pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- Tours depart daily from Coral Sea Marina North (previously known as Abell Point Marina), Airlie Beach (next to Sorrento Restaurant & Bar).
- Courtesy coach pick-ups are available from local accommodation houses between 7:45 am to 9:30am.
- Please reconfirm pick up time or check-in time 48 hours prior with your accommodation. You can call Ocean Rafting or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel/accommodation lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel/accommodation does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.