Red Dunes by Quad Bike, Camel Riding, Sandboarding and BBQ Dinner at Al Khayma Camp
Savor a fun-filled visit to one of Dubai’s best desert camps and enjoy an assortment of activities ranging from meditative camel rides to thrilling quad biking! The tour also includes a Tanoura and ladies khaliji dancing show along with dinner buffet options.
- Discover the breathtaking beauty of the vast expanse of Dubai’s desert of red dunes.
- Get a thrilling 60-minute quad bike ride on the steep dunes of the desert.
- Hop on an adorable camel and experience Arabia’s classic beauty like never before.
- Taste authentic Arabic coffee or tea at the desert camp.
- Surf on the smooth sands during the Sandboarding session.
- Enjoy a local Tanoura show and scintillating ladies' khaliji dance performance.
- You will be accompanied by a professional English-speaking instructor on this tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services in air-conditioned vehicles ensure that your tour progresses in a hassle-free manner.
- Pick-up and drop-off services in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional instructor
- Shisha smoking
- 60-minute quad bike ride
- Arabic coffee or tea
- Tanoura and ladies khaliji dance show
- Camel ride safari
- Cold mineral water
- Henna painting on women’s hands
- BBQ dinner buffet
- Dune buggy ride
- 4x4 Land Cruiser dune bashing ride
- Alcoholic beverages
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel this experience up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Shortly after you are picked up from your hotel in Dubai, your transport vehicle will head into the Lahbab Desert. After a short instructional session, you can strap on your helmet and protective gear and mount your quad bike. This feisty beast can rip through the desert and sail over sand dunes at hair-raising speeds. You can stop anywhere during your quad bike ride to capture the breathtaking surroundings with your camera. Once you are used to this amazing sand cruiser, you will be speeding through the Lahbab Desert on an adventure like no other. The next activity you can try is sandboarding, a thoroughly entertaining and thrilling activity that is open all year round. Experience the excitement as you slide down a steep sand dune on a hardy sandboard that is provided on the tour!
Revel in the Pleasures of the Bedouin Camp
Arabia is known for its luxurious Shisha pipes, and this tour includes an exclusive Shisha pipe smoking session! You might also be interested in getting your hands painted by expert Henna artists at the camp. Go on a short camel ride through the desert and learn more about the local birds, animals, and plants that thrive here. The Tanoura and ladies khaliji dance shows are the primary highlights of this camp, and this will be accompanied by a delectable spread. You can pick either the vegetarian or the non-vegetarian buffet option. Once you have explored the camp and the interesting activities it has to offer, you can head back to your hotel in the air-conditioned tour vehicle.
Know Before You Go
- Pregnant women and people with back or neck pains are not allowed on this tour.
- Infants are strictly not allowed; the minimum age for entry is 5.
- All participants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- On religious holidays, there will be no entertainment activities in the camp.
- During the month of Ramadan (5th May to 4th June), the Ladies Khaliji dance show will not be available.
Availability & Timings
- The tour operates on all days of the week. Pick-up is available between 2.15 PM and 3 PM.
- The tour lasts for about 6 to 7 hours.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your mobile voucher shortly. You can show your mobile and printed voucher along with some valid photo ID before the tour commences.
Pick-up services are available for the following areas in Dubai: Port Rashid cruise terminal, Deira, Bur Dubai, Jumeirah, Business Bay, Trade Center, Al Barsha, Al Barsha heights Tecom, JLT, Palm Jumeirah and Marina. Pickup from Dubai Airport is available from Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport Hotel.
Pickups are not available from Naif and Al Sabkha areas. Pickups from other areas of Dubai are possible on request for an additional cost depending on the location.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.