Full Day Guided Private Tour of Pattaya Beach & Coral Island (Koh Larn) from Bangkok
Venture from Bangkok’s concrete jungle to its island paradise on this full-day guided tour. Enjoy the white sands and clear waters at the Coral Island (Koh Larn) and must-visit attractions of Pattaya, all on this full-day private guided tour!
- Don’t miss out on this full-day private guided tour that shows you the best of Pattaya and Coral Islands (Koh Larn), with hassle-free hotel transfers.
- Travel to Pattaya from Bangkok on an air-conditioned vehicle with your guide and board a speedboat from the Pattaya Pier to reach Koh Larn.
- Pamper yourself to the white-sand beaches of Koh Larn, soak up some sun, and enjoy beach activities available at extra costs.
- Back in Pattaya, head to the Pattaya Viewpoint and pull out your cameras for Instagram-worthy pictures of Bangkok's vistas.
- A visit to the tranquil Sanctuary of Truth temple will reveal its stunningly intricate woodwork and philosophies.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Round-trip boat tour to Coral Island
- Sanctuary of Truth admission fees
- Drinking water
- Beach activities
- Beach facilities (chair & shower)
- Food & drinks
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
If you’re curating a list of things to do in Pattaya, this full-day guided private tour should help you strike off the first few! Get picked up from your hotels and travel to the Pattaya pier, where the journey to Koh Larn begins. Aboard a speedboat with the wind in your hair, arrive at Coral Islands or Koh Larn, where you’ll have plenty of time for yourself. You can go for a swim, snorkel, or partake in beach sports, that you can purchase at the beach, or simply bask in the sunlight!
Return back to Pattaya and enjoy some tourist-like experiences. Visit the Pattaya viewpoint first, where you will be exposed to some of the best panoramic views of the city. You’ll then be taken to the Sanctuary of Truth temple, a striking work of architecture with highly-detailed woodwork. Head back to Bangkok after an eventful day of sightseeing and absolute relaxation, with countless memories to cherish.
- 6am: Hotel pickup
- 7:10am: Start from Bangkok to Pattaya
- 9:30am: Arrive at Pattaya Pier & board speedboat
- 10am: Arrive at Koh Larn
- 2pm: Return to Pattaya Pier
- 2:30pm: Pattaya Viewpoint
- 3pm: Sanctuary of Truth temple
- 5pm: Departure back to Bangkok
- 7:30pm: Hotel drop-offs
know before you go
know before you go
- It is required to wear clothing that covers your legs, arms, and back as you will be visiting a religious site.
- It is recommended to bring along suntan lotion, swimwear, towel, a change of clothes and comfortable footwear.
- Daily: 6am
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- This ticket includes complimentary hotel transfers if your hotel is within the free hotel pickup zone
- Make sure to mention the name of your hotel while booking
- Your hotel pickups will be scheduled between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM
- Please report at your hotel lobbies 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure
Free Hotel Pickup Zones
Khaosarn Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road(North and South), Pratunam and Wireless road
- If your hotel is not within the free hotel pickup zone, please report at the meeting point
- Your meeting point is National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2 (Rama I Rd, Wang Mai, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand)
- Your tour guide will be waiting for you here, holding a "TripGuru" sign