Leaning Tower of Pisa - Entrance Ticket
Explore one of the wonders of the ancient world and easily one of the most familiar structures in the modern world, the Leaning Tower of Pisa! Climb to the very top of the tower, that too in the most hassle-free manner!
- Climb to the top of Italy’s world-famous Leaning Tower and take photographs of the stunning views of the surrounding areas.
- Explore the Piazza Dei Miracoli
- Learn the history about the Leaning Tower
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Fast Track entrance ticket
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Step into the Piazza Dei Miracoli - the square of miracles - and witness an architectural miracle known the world over, the Leaning Tower of Pisa. This iconic sight is a world wonder and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, once used by Nazi Germany and built on a poor foundation.
Take in the magical sight from the outside before you climb to the top for a special view. Atop the tower take in the glorious, panoramic views of the Italian countryside. Observe the seven bells, each corresponding to a different musical note, and hear nature playing the chords at this mesmerizing tower.
know before you go
For safety reasons, children aged 8 and under will not be allowed to enter.
Leaning Tower: 8:30am - 10pm
You will be allowed at the top of the Leaning Tower for only 30 minutes.
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is not wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly with the ticket embedded.
- Head directly to the entrance of the Leaning Tower of Pisa to start your experience.
- Start your experience at Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Address: Piazza del Duomo, 56126 Pisa PI, Italy.
- The nearest bus stop is Contessa Matilde.
- The stop is 3 minutes away from the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Buses #E3, #Linea 21, and #Navetta E will get you there.