Sawgrass Recreation Park: Airboat Ride with Access to Reptile Exhibits
Glide through the subtropical Everglades on an airboat tour. Visit the three exhibtion sites at Sawgrass Recreation Park, and if you dare, take a photo with a baby croc!
- Set sail on an exhilarating airboat ride straight into the wild heart of Florida, the Everglades.
- Discover native species, such as the American crocodile or Florida panther, in their natural habitats.
- Explore the three exhibition areas at Sawgrass Recreation Park, all included in the airboat tour ticket.
- Dare to hold a baby crocodile and take a photo of this incredible moment.
- Airboat adventure
- Exhibit entrances
- Ear protection
moderately flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before the schedule.
Experience nature at its best when you visit the Sawgrass Recreation Park. Stunning landscapes, wading birds, turtles, and alligators are all there for the viewing. Start your adventure with an airboat tour of the Florida Everglades. The boat will rev at speeds up to 40 mph, and you can catch sights of remarkable wildlife as you skim across the glassy water. Keep your eyes open and try to spot crocodiles, manatees, and maybe even the rare Florida panther.
After your boat ride, enjoy a stroll through the three exhibition areas that feature over 100 reptiles and mammals that have been adopted and rescued. Walk back in time at the Reptile Exhibit and see an original dinosaur, the Florida Alligator. If you're feeling especially brave, you can even hold a baby crocodile - a truly unforgettable experience. Don't forget to take your camera along with you! There will also be educational presentations running through the day, and you can learn about turtles, iguanas, and alligators. Before you head back, make sure to stop by the on-site food truck and try Gator Bites, tacos, burgers, and more. For more snacks, beverages, and even souvenirs, check out the Gator Emporium.
know before you go
- Approximately 15-25 guests board each general admission boat ride.
- Children of age child can enjoy an airboat ride. Parents are advised that the boats are very noisy and you get earplugs for each person riding. All children aged six and under must wear a life jacket which is provided at the venue. Guests over the age of six may also obtain and wear a life jacket if they wish. It is a safe and smooth enjoyable ride.
- There is limited accessibility for guests who are handicapped. If you are able to comfortably take a step down into the boats or have a family member help you, you will be able to enjoy a boat ride.
- There is no charge for parking and there is plenty of parking space available.
- Boats leave every 20-30 minutes from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM.
- A final boat leaves at 5 PM, but we recommend you arrive here no later than 4 PM because the animal exhibits close at 5 PM when the last boat boards.
- On Christmas eve, tours start at 9 AM and continue every 20-30 minutes until the last boat departure at 2 PM. Exhibits on this day are open from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Closed days: Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Infants aged 0-3 go for free. Children aged 4-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Sawgrass Recreation Park.
- Address: 1006 North, US-27, Hollywood, FL 33029, United States.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The best way to get here is by car.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.