Tickets To Zorb Giant Inflatable Ball Ride
Do you love adventure or are you waiting to awaken the inner child in you? Either way rolling down a hill in a giant inflatable ball will meet your demands.
- Enjoy the thrill of rolling down Mt Ngongotaha in a giant inflatable ball promising you fun and laughs to the end.
- This experience has been a New Zealand bucket list adventure ever since Andrew and David Akers invented and developed it back in 1995.
- Choose between four tracks varying in distance and thrill, each crazier than the next, or forget choosing and experience them all!
- Don’t worry about not having enough time on your adventure with flexible duration and flexible entry.
- Access to 1 or more tracks
- T-shirt (optional)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover four different rolling tracks – the world’s most extended zig-zag Sidewinder Track, the smooth and fast double Straight Track, the longest, fastest, and steepest track in all the land the Mega Track, and the Big Air Track which is the newest of them all sweeping you into corners and drops. Enjoy an elevated experience with 40 liters of water sloshing you and your friends around while you belly-flop and laugh. Enjoy this unique experience by choosing a combination of different tracks.
- Straight Track rolls down a 250-meter smooth on a straight track. This is best for the competitor in you waiting to beat your friends and family.
- Sidewinder Track is 350-meters of pure fun with 6 massive twists and turns making it the longest track in the world.
- Big Air Track consists of three epic drops on a 300-meter track and the most exhilarating track.
- Mega Track which is the steepest, fastest, and craziest ride of 300-meters while you enjoy views of Lake Rotorua and Mokoia Island.
know before you go
know before you go
- Daily: 10am to 4pm
- Closed on Christmas
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at ZORB™ Rotorua.
- Address: 525 Ngongotaha Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015, New Zealand.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Ngongotaha Road - Fronting No.548. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 1, 102 to get you there.