Enjoy authentic Italian food and wine experience as you travel to the slopes of Vesuvius to explore the vineyards with an expert guide, taste the local Lacryma Christi wine, and relish a hearty Italian meal.
- Travel comfortably to Vesuvius and back with round-trip minivan transfers from Naples included in your ticket.
- Learn about the wine production methods from your guide at the winery, before tasting the rich Lacryma Christi wine.
- Walk among the beautiful vineyards and enjoy the panorama of the Gulf of Naples, Capri, and Sorrento.
- Indulge in a hearty Italian lunch made using fresh local produce like the Piennolo tomatoes and salted ricotta cheese.
- Fun Fact: The wine produced in this region gets its unique flavors from the mineral-rich volcanic soil of the slopes of Vesuvius.
- Round-trip minivan transfers from Naples
- English/Italian-guided tour of vineyards
- Tasting of Lacryma Christi wines with typical lunch
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Soak in Wine and Views of Vesuvius
Enjoy this 4-hour group tour to the vineyards on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. You will be traveling in a comfortable minivan and the drive sure is scenic with breathtaking panoramic views of the Gulf of Naples, Sorrento, and Capri. Upon reaching the destination, a local guide will take you through the vineyards giving you insights into the historic wine industry and the finer nuances of wine production. Taste some Lacryma Christi, the local wine of the region, along with some typical local delicacies. Don't forget to ask your guide about the stories behind the name of the wine that translates to ''Christ's tear''.
Dine in a Little Slice of Heaven
Enjoy a hearty Italian meal cooked using fresh local produce. The lunch menu includes a rich appetizer made with ingredients such as Piennolo tomatoes, provolone cheese, and Vesuvius spices along with bread or a wood oven-baked eggplant on bread. The main course offers Italy’s staple spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce. And of course, there is “Pastiera,” a traditional Neapolitan dessert to conclude your journey into Italian food and wine.
know before you go
know before you go
- Masks are mandatory onboard the minivan.
- It's recommended to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please report in advance any allergies and intolerances. You can request the menu for celiac, vegetarian and vegan options.
Daily: 11:30am onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 90.
- Address: P.za Giuseppe Garibaldi, 90, 80142 Napoli NA, Italy.
- Landmark: Outside Starhotel Terminus.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The closest bus stop is C.So Arnaldo Lucci. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Buses 116,175,195,196, 455 & many more will get you there.
- The closest metro station is Piazza Garibaldi. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Metro lines L1, L4, L6, and L8 will get you there.