City Winery: Wine Blending Workshop Tickets
Get a chance to blend your own bottle of wine under the supervision of an expert winemaker. Learn the art of getting the exact mix, and take home your unique wine creation!
- Enjoy a masterclass about winemaking and wine tasting with this experience.
- Meet an expert sommelier and learn about the art of winemaking.
- Take home a bottle of wine made by you during the winemaking session.
- Savour light snacks as you try your hand at making the perfect bottle of wine.
- Wine blending workshop
- A bottle of wine to take home (made by you)
- Light snacks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Visit City Winery, the first of its kind to launch in Brisbane, and serving some of the finest wine in all of Australia since 1860. With a fully functional micro-winery, cellar door as well as a restaurant, the place can serve up to 20 people. The winery’s signature Gerler wines are named after the late viticulturist and winemaker of the city, Carl Gerler. Currently, it is made on-site by the renowned winemaker Dave Cush.
Once you reach the winery, an informative session about wine and winemaking principles will follow. You will understand the various elements that go into blending a bottle of wine. Learn about processes like whole bunch, pressings and half-whole bunch, and of course, the crucial art of getting the right mix. Finally, you will be able to seal and bottle your wine blend, label it, and even have it signed by the winemaker.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This experience is only available for guests aged 18 and above.
- Daily at 2pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets directly at City Winery Brisbane.
- Address: 11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - City Winery Brisbane.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The nearest bus stop is Ann St at James Street, stop 6.
- The stop is just 2 minutes away from the redemption point.
- Buses #60, #300, #302, and more will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.