Krakow: Old Town by Golf Cart, Wawel Castle and Salt Mine Wieliczka : Guided Tour
Explore the famous tourist attractions of the Old town and Wawel on an electric vehicle or with a guide and admire the wonders of the Wieliczka salt mine.
- Visit the historic sites of ancient Krakow, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in an electric automobile with your audioguide.
- Explore the Old Town quarter and the city's center, the Main Market Square, which is surrounded by a park called Planty.
- Don't miss the 13th century Gothic Franciscan Monastery, St. Florian, St. Mary's Basilica, the Academy of Fine Arts, and many others!
- Take a stroll through the Wawel Royal Castle's halls with your guide to get a glimpse into the lives of ancient Polish rulers
- The spectacular Wieliczka Salt Mine, which is adorned with chandeliers, should be on your itinerary!
- Transport by golf car (Old Town) with an audio guide
- Live guide (in museums)
- Entrance ticket to Wawel Castle (State Rooms and Cathedral)
- Entrance ticket to Salt Mine in Wieliczka
- Transport Krakow-Wieliczka-Krakow
- 2-course lunch without a drink
Hotel pick up / drop off
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Explore Krakow's Old Town on electric vehicles and be charmed by the city's splendor. During this sightseeing tour, you'll have the opportunity to explore some of Krakow's most popular tourist attractions. Old relics of the past can be found in every nook and cranny of the city, preserving its history until the end of time. On your sightseeing tour, visit the areas of the Old Town and the Main Market Square, which are located in the heart of the city and are bordered on all sides by a park called Planty. Whether you visit the Academy of Fine Arts, the Cloth Hall in the Main Market Square, or St. Mary's Basilica, you will be enthralled by Polish history, culture, and architecture. Don't miss the 13th-century Gothic Franciscan monastery and the stunning 17th-century Baroque-styled church of St. Anna.
With your guide, enter the Wawel Royal Castle and marvel at the paintings, graphics, sculptures, textiles, goldsmiths, militaria, pottery, and furniture that have been adorning the interior. The rooms house the most important and largest collection of tents in Europe from the Wawel collections of eastern art, as well as the famous tapestries of King Sigismund Augustus and fine Italian Renaissance paintings from the Lanckoroski collection. While taking a break, try a traditional Polish lunch and then dive right into the adventure! You’ll visit Wieliczka, a small town of Krakow that is home to one of Europe's greatest ancient salt mines for 700 years. The mine which is 340 meters deep, has a tourist trail that is about 3 kilometers long and features over 20 rooms, including the largest and most unusual St. Kinga's Church, patroness of miners. Embellished with chandeliers, carvings, and salt sculptures of saints this UNESCO World Heritage Site has a unique curative microclimate, as well as a sanatorium at a depth of 135 meters
know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums.
- No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
Wed-Sat: 9:30am onwards
Infants aged 6 and under can go for free. Students aged 18-26 and children aged 7-17 will enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction. Students must show a valid student ID.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Mikołajska 2, golf cart stop at Maly Rynek.
- Address: Mały Rynek 1, 33-332 Kraków, Poland.
- Please look for a golf cart labeled "excursions.city".
- The closest bus stop is Poczta Główna, which is a 3-minute walk from the -meeting point.
- Buses 605, 610, 662, 904 will bring you here.
- Take trams 1,2,3,10, 14, and more to the stop Poczta Główna, a 3-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Take trams 1,2,310, 14, and more to the stop Teatr Słowackiego, a 6-minute walk from the meeting point.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.