Combo (Bespaar 7%): Wieliczka Salt Mine + Oskar Schindler's Factory Guided Tour
Explore Poland's oldest mine and learn more about Oskar Schindler's life at the Schindler's Factory with this budget-friendly combo ticket.
Selecteer je type ticket
- With the help of these affordable tickets, visit two of Poland's tourist attractions with the help of a guide.
- Discover the secrets of the world’s oldest salt mine with an expert guide and check out the beautiful statues carved in salt.
- Know more about the process of salt extraction and old mining tools!
- Tour Oskar Schindler's Factory, where you can learn about life during the Nazi occupation.
- You can walk right in with your skip-the-line entry.
- Visit the “Kraków under Nazi Occupation” exhibition which is an eyewitness report from World War II.
- Know more about the role that Oskar Schindler who rescued many Jewish lives.
- Visit the now-famous Schindler's factory and see where the wartime events depicted in Steven Speilberg's film "Schindler's List" happened.
- Admission to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Access to Tourist Route
- Expert guide (available in multiple languages)
- Booking fees
- Skip-the-line entry into Oskar Schindler’s Factory
- Small tour group
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
Weilickza Salt Mine
The old salt mine with its 800 stairs, a 135-meter subterranean plunge, and nearly 3 kilometers of maze-like passages steeped in mysteries and stories attract millions of visitors from all over the world. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the chambers which are made up of salt, and also, the saline lakes which are found nowhere else on the earth. Explore the unique St Kinga's Chapel, decorated with miners' salt sculptures and reliefs. A pair of stunning, gleaming crystal chandeliers add to the grandeur of the room.
This tour will also provide you with an intriguing insight into salt extraction methods, historic mining tools, and machines, and modes of transportation utilized when the mine was open from the 13th century until the late 20th century.
Oscar Schindler’s Factory Guided Tour
Visit the world-famous factory of Oscar Schindler and know more about his heroic life, and how he saved the jews.
After being transformed into a museum that portrays life in Krakow during the Nazi occupation, the factory reopened to the public in 2010. You can visit the "Kraków under Nazi Occupation 1939–1945" exhibit, which is a chronological eyewitness story from WWII, or take a tram ride through war-torn Krakow. Through images, films, and artifacts from Nazi-occupied Krakow, the exhibitions have been constructed to replicate that era.
With the use of facts and tales, your guide will teach you more about the lives of the people who lived in this city, the Holocaust, and Oskar Schindler's great contribution to mankind as you tour the many exhibitions. By visiting the factory, you’ll come back with heartbreaking memory of the numerous heroes, and victims of the Nazi occupation of Krakow.
know before you go
Weilickza Salt Mine
- The route includes around 800 stairs, 380 of which are at the start. So, make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes.
- As the temperature underground reaches 17–18°C, the best way to dress is in layers.
- The excursion is not wheelchair accessible. Some of the underground workings of the Tourist Route are adapted for people with limited mobility.
- Telecommunication signals will not reach you in the Mine. However, a designated place is available to use free WiFi and make phone calls.
- In exceptional cases, some of the chambers of the Tourist Route might be excluded from the excursion.
- Service animals/guide dogs are allowed.
- Photography is allowed.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the respective meeting points.
- Please arrive at the redemption point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.