Cadaqués Walking Tour with Cap de Creus Boat Trip
Discover the special corners of Cadaqués, Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava on this walking tour & boat trip combo ticket.
- Enjoy the striking fishing village of Cadaqués by land and water on the same day.
- You'll be accompanied by an expert tour guide, who will share fascinating facts about the area.
- Begin with a sprightly walking tour through the Spanish town, discovering its past and present.
- Cadaqués is best known for being home to creative geniuses like Picasso and Salvador Dalí.
- Hop on a boat and take to the shimmering waters for a ride to the Far de Cap de Creus.
- Anchor at the protected bay of Port-lligat and spend some time discovering the village on your own.
- On your way back to Cadaqués, gaze out into the horizon and capture sweeping panoramic views of Costa Brava.
- This guided tour is available to book in Spanish and French.
- Expert tour guide
- Guided tour of Cadaqués
- Boat ticket
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
With this 2-in-1 combo tour, you'll enjoy a walking tour of Cadaqués and a boat tour to Cap de Creus, all on the same day. Experience the special pockets of Cadaqués, Cap de Creus, and the Costa Brava alongside an expert tour guide, ready to share intriguing details about each location.
Cadaqués Walking Tour
Your walking tour of Cadaqués will reveal interesting facts and details about this vivacious Spanish town. Discover the origins of this fishing village as you dive deep into the history and past of Cadaqués: learn of the influence that time left on this Costa Brava town and what it is most famous for today. It is also home to many creative geniuses of our time, like Picasso, Joan Miró, Josep Pla, and Salvador Dalí.
Boat Ride from Cadaqués
You'll set sail from the bay of Cadaqués in the direction of the Far de Cap de Creus. Gaze out at the many islands and islets that will appear before you, along with scenic coves. Before you know it, you'll reach the protected bay of Port-lligat. Discover the place where the sun first rises on the Iberian Peninsula. Here, you'll see the Cadaqués' refuge of the fishermen, as well as the house-museum of Salvador Dalí (at your own expense). After spending some quality time here, you'll enjoy the boat ride back to Cadaqués, with some of the best panoramic views of Costa Brava at your disposal.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Mon, Wed, Fri and Sat at 11 AM
Duration: 4 hours
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear on this guided tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility.
- In case of inclement weather conditions, both activities could get canceled.
- Note: You have the option to take the boat at either 12 PM or 4 PM. If you take the boat at 12 PM, the walking tour will be 30 minutes shorter for you. For the rest of the guests, the tour will continue until 12:30 PM.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Plaza Frederic Rahola i Trémols.
- Your guide will be waiting for you by the steps of the square in front of the Casino
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.