Prague: 3 Hour Walking Tour with Admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower
Enjoy a tour of Prague’s Old Town Square that includes admission to the Astronomical Clock Tower. Climb to the top of the Tower and soak in extraordinary views of the city. In the New Town, walk past famous landmarks and learn about more than ten centuries of Czech history!
- Visit the Prague Orloj, the third-oldest astronomical clock in the world and the oldest clock still operating.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Prague from its vantage point and get a bird's eye view of its famous landmarks.
- Head out on a guided walking tour from Old Town Square to the New Town.
- Learn about the sites where Prague’s modern historical events took place.
- Expert guide (English, Spanish, Italian, French or German)
- Admission ticket to the Astronomical Clock Tower
- Hotel transfers
- Food and drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Mounted on the southern wall of Old Town Hall in the Old Town Square, the Prague Astronomical Clock has been ticking away for over 600 years now. Follow your guide inside the building and learn about its four moving automatons, including a skeleton ringing his death knell for each hour. Understand the history behind the clock’s rotating statues of the 12 apostles, the moon’s phases and the sun’s journey through the constellations of the zodiac. From the very top of the tower, you can enjoy spectacular views of the city and its most famous landmarks.
After your Astronomical Clock tour, your guide will take you towards the New Town. Walk past historical houses, churches, theaters and more along the way. You’ll get to see where famous personalities like Albert Einstein, Mozart and Charles IV lived, all while getting an understanding of the city’s history. At New Town, visit places that shaped Prague’s modern history like Wenceslas Square, where the 1989 Velvet Revolution’s mass demonstrations took place.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Prague: 3hr Walking Tour with Astronomical Clock Admission: English-Guided Tour
- Prague: 3hr Walking Tour with Astronomical Clock Admission: Spanish-Guided Tour
- Prague: 3hr Walking Tour with Astronomical Clock Admission: French-Guided Tour
- Prague: 3hr Walking Tour with Astronomical Clock Admission: Italian-Guided Tour
- Prague: 3hr Walking Tour with Astronomical Clock Admission: German-Guided Tour
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there is a fair bit of walking involved
- This tour requires you to have a moderate fitness level
This tour is only available on
- Tue and Fri at 1:50pm
- Sat at 9:50am
Infants aged 4 and under and children aged 5-15 enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at the office GET PRAGUE GUIDE office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for an open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.