Singapore Island Cruise - Marina South Pier to St. John`s Island to Kusu Island
Get away from city life for a bit with this must-try island cruise ticket that lets you island hop to nearby islands in a jiffy!
- Take a break from the monotonous metropolitan life to explore Singapore’s offshore islands
- This ticket includes round-trip cruises to St. John’s and Kusu Islands from the Marina South Pier
- Enjoy wallet-friendly, convenient rides on air-conditioned vessels, promising smooth sailing
- Explore St. John’s further as you bask in the island’s natural, untouched beauty
- Delve into the local culture and folklore of Kusu Island and visit its sacred sites
If you’re looking for the perfect getaway from the city, get yourself this convenient Island cruise that lets you go island hopping! With round-trip cruise tickets to both islands, you’re all set! You’ll set sail at Singapore’s Marina South Pier, where you will get down at St. John’s Island. This island is known for its tranquil surroundings, clear water, and white sands. Even as one of the country’s many beautiful offshore islands, St. John’s exudes untouched natural vibes.
Even though once a quarantine center for immigrants coming into Singapore, today it has much cultural (and natural) appeal. Explore it to your heart’s content and feel at one with nature. Board another cruise to Kusu Island, yet another tranquil space off Singapore’s southern shores. This island is steeped in local folklore and myths, a great place to visit sacred sites and have some fun under the sun! With a fleet of 14 comfortable, air-conditioned vessels to cruise you from one island to the other, you’re guaranteed a seamless experience altogether!
- Round-trip cruise tickets to both islands
- Food & beverages
Know Before You Go
- It is advisable to avoid timings post 3 PM on weekends
- This single ticket is valid for a 2-way trip to both islands with no extra surcharges
- Boarding of ferries will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis
- It is advisable to arrive at the pier 20 minutes before departure
- Please bring along your own food and drinks to the island as there are no shops or restaurants on the islands
- You may choose to hop onto the ferry based on whatever timing is available on the day of your trip
- Subject to availability, extra ferries might be arranged outside of the scheduled timings. Passengers are advised to wait for the next available ferry which we will try to arrange in the quickest possible time
Departure on Weekdays:
- Marina South Pier: 10 AM, 11 AM & 2 PM
- St John's Island: 10:45 AM, 2:45 PM, 3 PM & 5 PM
- Kusu Island: 12:30 PM & 4 PM
Departure on Weekends & public holidays:
- Marina South Pier: 8:30 AM, 9 AM, 11 AM, 1 PM, 3 PM & 5 PM
- St. John’s Island: 9:50 AM, 11:50 AM, 1:50 PM, 3:50 PM & 5:50 PM
- Kusu Island: 10:15 AM, 12:15 PM, 2:15 PM, 4:15 PM & 6:15 PM
These tickets cannot be canceled but offer extended validity. Please refer to the e-tickets to know the exact validity.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding
- Your boarding point is at Marina South Pier
- Address: #01-04, 31 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018988
- Look out for the orange ticketing booth, right behind the security counter
- The closest bus stop is Marina Coastal Dr - Marina Sth Pier, which stops right in front of the pier
- Bus #400 will bring you here
Please refer to your e-ticket to know the exact validity.