Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld: Two Day Pass
Prepare yourself for two thrilling, adrenaline-filled, face-meltingly fun days with some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi.
- Enjoy unlimited all-day access to Ferrari World Abu Dhabi including access to Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi over the course of 2 action-packed days!
- Experience over 20 rides and attractions at Ferrari World, and more than 43 slides and 5 never-seen-before rides at Yas Waterworld.
- Benefit from extended validity of 6 months from the date of purchase and visit these world famous parks anytime you like!
Go faster than an F1™ car! Strap in, put your goggles on and feel like a true Scuderia Ferrari champion as you scale a heart-racing height of 52 meters and are blasted at 240km/h in 4.9 seconds on the world’s fastest rollercoaster at Formula Rossa or brave the planet’s highest roller coaster loop, at a spectacular 51 degrees incline at the Flying Aces. The latest addition to the park, Turbo Track launches you up and above the iconic ‘red roof’ as it accelerates you inside and outside the park. If this is too much adrenaline for you, give yourself a break at Tyre Show. A comical take on what goes on in the pit-stop, Tyre Show features two Italian mechanics on a mission to fulfill their dream of becoming pit crew for Scuderia Ferrari. You can simply watch them as they clown around and attempt to change a tire of an F1™ car or jump in and try to do it yourself in the quickest time.
At Yas Waterworld, experience never-ending twists, turns, drops and rapids at Falcon’s Falaj, the 6-person water coaster or visit the Bandit Bomber, the Middle East’s longest suspended roller coaster. Next pay a visit to Slithers Slides, a set of water-tube rides with multiple courses. Experience a bumpy obstacle-filled ride as you zip through Slither Surprise, or spin around in a LED-lit bowl before your exhilarating splash into the pool below at the Serpent Spin. The other courses include Sand Viper Strike, Slither Alley, Sidewinder and Snake’s Tail. With something for everyone, your little ones will not be left behind! With slides, water shooters, water cannons, water geysers, and many more interactive features, Marah Fortress is the dream playground for any child and has everything to keep your tot entertained.
Prepare yourself for two thrilling, adrenaline-filled days as you discover some of the most exciting experiences and rides at Ferrari World and Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi.
Know Before You Go
- At the time of checkout, please book adult tickets for all members (above 1.1 meters) of your party since adult pricing applies to guests of all ages for this experience.
- On Thursdays, Yas Waterworld is open from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for general admission and from 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM only for women.
- All shuttle buses depart Yas Island at 8:00 PM daily.
- There will be no shuttle bus service on 31st December from The Palm due to road closures.
Please note that, on the following Thursdays of the year, Yas Waterworld will be hosting Ladies Day and Nights from 10 AM to 11 PM or just Ladies Nights from 6 PM to 11 PM, as such, entrance will only be allowed to women and males aged 8 or below. Boys above the age of 8 are not eligible to enter. Valid ID proof may be required to confirm age at the time of entry.
- March 7, 2019
- March 14, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- March 21, 2019 (Ladies Night Concert Balqees)
- March 28, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 4, 2019
- April 11, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 18, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- April 25, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- May 2, 2019
- June 13, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- June 20, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- June 27, 2019
- July 4, 2019
- July 11, 2019
- July 18, 2019
- July 25, 2019
- August 1, 2019
- August 8, 2019
- August 15, 2019
- August 22, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- August 29, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 5, 2019
- September 12, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 19, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- September 26, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- October 3, 2019
- October 10, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- October 17, 2019 (Ladies Night)
- November 7, 2019
Some of the attractions will not be available for a few days. Here are the details:
- Liwa Loop, Falcon Falaj: 6th Jan – 17th Jan
- Slither’s Slides & Marah Cabana's: 3rd Feb – 21st Feb
- Al Waha Zone Cabanas (Near Amwaj): 9th Feb – 7th Mar
- Bubble’s Barrel: 2nd Mar – 3rd Mar
- Sebag: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Rush Rider & Bubbles Barrel: 17th Mar – 31st Mar
- Pearl Diving: 16th Mar – 27th Mar
- Humlool’s Humps & Jebel Drop: 13th Apr – 29th Apr
Note: Please note that the ride, the Flying Aces won't be available from 5th March 2019 to 27th March 2019, due to annual maintenance. Formula Rossa in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi will be closed for its annual scheduled maintenance on the 28th of April to the 2nd of June. However, other rides will be available as usual.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi:
- January-December: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi:
- November to March: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- April to May: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- June to August: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- September to October: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Outside food and beverages, ice coolers, cold boxes, glass items and potentially hazardous items (i.e. weapons, knives, etc.) are not allowed inside the parks.
- Pets, except for service animals(in special cases) are not permitted.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children below the height of 1.1 meters are admitted free of charge.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with your voucher instantly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers along with a valid photo ID and display them at the venue.
These tickets are open-dated and remain valid for six months. Once they have been redeemed at the first attraction, they remain valid for 13 days for the second.
Please be informed of the rides that will be closed for maintenance:
Flying Aces: April 26 – May 14
Formula Rossa: May 15 – June 11