Topkapi Palace VIP Tickets with Audio Guide (Includes Harem Ticket & Intro Tour)
Relish an insightful tour of the Topkapi Palace and its harem with exclusive fast track tickets. Get a chance to see all of its rooms, galleries, and gardens, and learn the story of the harem firsthand from an expert historian guide!
- Explore the home and headquarters of the Ottoman Empire during the 15th and 16th centuries.
- Avoid the long queues and get easy entry into Topkapi Palace with VIP tickets.
- With an English-speaking historian guide by your side, delve into the rich history and culture of the Topkapi Palace.
- Discover one of Istanbul’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites and explore its expansive museum collection.
- Learn more about the sights you see from an immersive audio guide.
- Topkapi Palace VIP tickets
- Skip-the-line entry
- Expert English-speaking historian guide
- 90-minute intro tour
- Access to Harem
- Audio guide
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before schedule
The Topkapi Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that served as the headquarters of the Ottoman Empire during the 15th and 16th centuries. The palace complex houses hundreds of chambers, rooms, and gardens, and the most important ones are accessible to the public. Your ticket includes a fast track admission into the historic attraction, saving you nearly 2 hours of time With an expert historian guide by your side, you can learn some of the greatest secrets of the Ottomans.
The tour will begin from the Fountain and Square in front of the Palace. You will hear engrossing tales as you pass through each of the famous gates and learn surprising facts and details of legendary figures. The final stop is at the Imperial Harem, where your guide will entertain you with some more legends and myths of the attraction. By the end of the tour, you will have had a much better understanding of Ottoman history!
know before you go
- Don't forget to carry your camera with you
- Wear comfortable footwear as there is a moderate amount of walking involved
- While the ticket ensures that you skip the entry lines, you cannot avoid the security lines. This can take up to 30 minutes during peak season
- Wed to Mon at 12pm
- Closed on Tue
Ages 6 and below go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
- Meet your tour guide at the III. Ahmet Fountain (3. Ahmet Ceşmesi) across the Carpet Museum, outside the Topkapi Palace
- Address: Sultan Ahmet, Sultanahmet Meydanı Topkapı Sarayı, 34122 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey
- Look for the Istanbul Welcome Card guides wearing red shirts and jackets or carrying red umbrellas
- Please note you cannot go directly to the Topkapi Palace. Meet your guide at the meeting point, who will then take you to the palace
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - 3.Ahmet Çeşmesi
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest tram stop is 'Sultanahmet,' which is a 10-minute walk from the meeting point.
- Catch tram #T1 to get here
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout