WWII: Normandy U.S. D-Day Beaches Full Day Trip with Lunch from Paris
Soak in the enormity of the sacrifices made by the allied soldiers during World War II. From Utah Beach to the American Cemetery, this tour is filled with somber sights that are sure to put you into a deep and reflective state of mind.
- Your guide will give you a detailed and interesting analysis of D-Day and the events that followed.
- Visit the museum at Utah Beach which is located in an old German bunker.
- Enjoy the picturesque sites in Normandy as you tour a classic 17th-century barn.
- Catch amazing views over the English Channel from the cliffs at Ponte du Hoc.
- Visit the famous Pointe Du Hoc Battlefield, where you can explore the ruins of bunkers and pillboxes.
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer per guide ensure you won't feel lost in the crowd.
- A professional tour guide who is proficient in English.
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer.
- All the transfers will be done in an air-conditioned coach.
- A two-course meal.
- Cider tasting (not available on Sundays).
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
why you shouldn’t miss this
The Allies stormed Normandy in the early hours of June 6th, 1944. The Germans lost control of Utah Beach and Omaha Beach after some stern resistance. Within a week of D-Day, allied forces had filtered through the German defenses and occupied Normandy, ensuring an allied victory.
There are few places in the world that embody the spirit of righteousness and sacrifice as strongly as the sites on this tour. It will leave you with a newfound admiration for the soldiers who fought in the name of freedom. This is an opportunity you cannot miss.
The tour will begin in Central Paris. Your guide will accompany you on board the air-conditioned bus that will take you to the sites. The guide will tell you intriguing stories of World War II along the way. Feel free to quench your curiosity by asking the guide questions. Utah Beach will be your first stop. Here, you will get to see an original B-26 plane, soldiers’ letters and personal possessions that speak volumes about the traumatic experiences they went through.
Bask in the apple orchards of Normandy. You’ll even get a chance to visit a 17th-century barn and try out some apple brandy, locally known as Calvados. This will be followed by a 2-course lunch in a local restaurant. Ponte du Hoc is undoubtedly the most beautiful locations on the tour. The colossal cliffs that overlook the English Channel are an incredible sight. Finally, you will visit the American Cemetery. Ten-thousand white crosses dot the landscape, emphasizing the sheer number of lives lost in the war. You'll have time to look around the cemetery, visit the wall of the missing and awe-inspiring memorial, and look down upon Omaha, the beach where the Allies faced the stiffest resistance and suffered the most casualties
know before you go
The tour begins at 7am.
- Wheelchair access is available. Please contact customer care for more details.
- Strollers are also allowed. Kindly ensure that the strollers are lightweight and foldable.
- Please note that the cider tasting is not available on Sundays.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive email confirmation with your mobile voucher instantly. The mobile voucher must be shown at the meeting point. You need not print it. Your tour will commence once your ticket has been verified by the tour representative.
It is in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road.
Our City Vendors guide will be holding a sign at the meeting point for easy recognition.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the booking.