Terezin Concentration Camp Guided Tour with Minibus Transfer from Prague
Visit the Terezin Concentration Camp, one of the largest concentration camps in the Czech Lands on this guided tour.
- Visit the terrorizing concentration camp of Terezin, an hour away from the city of Prague
- Discover haunting details about the camp and their heart-wrenching living conditions
- Pay your respects at the memorials as you pass along important monuments at the camp
- Get an in-depth understanding of Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust
- Enjoy round-trip bus transfers from and back to Prague
- A small tour group with an expert tour guide at the head promises a cozy learning experience
- Expert tour guide
- Admission ticket to Terezin Small Fortress
- Bus transfers from the meeting point in Prague to Terezin and back
- Small tour group
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Contained within the walls of the famed fortress, Theresienstadt, lies the terrorizing Terezin Concentration Camp. Originality built as a holiday resort for the Czech nobility alone, Terezin was built in the late 18th century. In 1940, it was turned into a Jewish ghetto and concentration camp, holding tens of thousands of Jews from all over Europe. Get to know the humbling truth of the Czech-Jewish history, World War II, and the Holocaust, as you visit the camp’s most important places. During this guided experience, your English-speaking tour guide will fill you in on the heartbreaking details of the residents, their living conditions, and the death & darkness that followed.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- All children must be accompanied by adults
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour takes place (rain or shine) so dress according to the weather forecast
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Daily except for Wed: 1:30pm to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to Rudolfinum at Jan Palach Square. The guide will be holding a blue and white umbrella.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska. Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska. Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.