Segovia Alcazar & Toledo Guided Tour with Optional Cathedral Tour
Embark on a guided tour to Toledo and Segovia, and explore two World Heritage sites in one day. Enjoy comfortable round-trip transport from Madrid for a smooth experience.
- Sign on for an all-day guided tour of Toledo and Segovia, two of Spain's must-visit cities
- With round-trip transfers included, board air-conditioned luxury coaches and fret not about transport
- Keep up with the sights you see along the route with the aid of your expert bilingual (English & Spanish) tour guide
- Stop first at Toledo, and see Mirador del Valle, the Bridge of San Martin, and the Cathedral of Toledo
- Next up is Segovia, a city embellished by the Cathedral of Segovia, the Azoguejo Square, and the Alcázar
- Swing for a ticket upgrade with access to and a guided tour of the Cathedral of Toledo
- Expert bilingual (English & Spanish) tour guide
- Guided tour of Segovia & Toledo
- Round-trip transportation from Madrid
- Entry fee and guided visit to Cathedral of Toledo (Optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Explore the cities of Toledo and Segovia, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, on this guided day tour from Madrid. Start early in the morning and enjoy luxury bus transportation to Segovia, where your tour will begin. With an expert bilingual guide accompanying you and providing you with helpful commentary, you will visit every essential and iconic attraction of the city, such as the Alcázar, the Roman Aqueducts, and the Cathedral.
After your tour of Segovia, you will head on to Toledo, where your guide will lead you through Jewish quarter, the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, and the Church of Santo Tomé, where you can see the famous painting “The Burial of Count Orgaz” by El Greco, and much more. You can wander through the Muslim, Jewish and Christian neighborhoods and discover how they have lived in harmony for centuries. Optionally, you can choose to also visit the Toledo Cathedral with the guide.
know before you go
know before you go
- Segovia Alcazar & Toledo Guided tour
- Segovia Alcazar & Toledo Guided tour with Cathedral of Toledo
Timings and Availability
- This tour takes place daily and it departs from Las Ventas Square at 7:30 AM.
- The tour lasts for 12 hours approximately
- Please reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs to avoid delays
This tour involves some walking so please wear comfortable shoes
Ages 0-2 go free. Ages 3-6 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions