Prague Day Trip from Vienna Tickets
Visit the historic city of Prague, and explore its renowned attractions with an experienced local guide. Enjoy hassle-free transfers from Vienna in an air-contained bus to and from Prague.
- Discover the Golden City along the Vltava River, Prague.
- Enjoy hassle-free transfers on board an air-conditioned bus from Vienna to Prague and back.
- Admire the beautiful landscape of Moravia and the Czech Republic.
- Take a walking tour through the capital with an expert English or Spanish-speaking guide by your side.
- Visit the Gothic cathedral of St. Vitus which took almost 600 years to build.
- Sightsee the Old City Hall and its beautiful clock tower, the National Museum, and more.
- Enjoy some free time to explore the city more, shop, or relax after the walking tour.
- Bus trip from Vienna to Prague
- English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Guided city walk
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Get on board the bus for the transfer to Prague. At the Czech border, you will stop for a short coffee break. You will then continue on your way to Prague, as you take in the beautiful landscape around you. You will reach Prague at lunchtime. Here, you can catch some panoramic views of the city. The impressive castle complex was built at the start of the 9th century and has continuously been rebuilt and expanded over the years. You will visit the St. Vitus Cathedral, a prominent example of Gothic architecture. It is Prague’s largest and most important church and contains the tombs of numerous Holy Roman Emperors and Bohemian kings.
Next up is a visit to the iconic Charles Bridge, where you will cross the Vltava river. Some other attractions that you will see during the tour include the Old City Hall and its beautiful clock tower, the massive Wenceslas Square, and the National Museum. The walking tour will now come to an end. You will have some free time to explore the city further, catch lunch, or just relax. After a couple of hours, the return journey to Vienna will begin from Wenceslas Square.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please wear comfortable shoes since there is a considerable amount of walking on this tour.
- In summer, it is recommended you bring along a hat.
- Please bring along your passport since you will be crossing countries during this tour.
Wed, Sat: 7:15am
Infants under 1 can go for free. Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem your tickets at Vienna State Opera.
- Address: Staatsoper, Opernring 2, 1010 Wien.
- Here, you'll board the bus to Prague.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Vienna State Opera.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Oper/Karlsplatz U.
- The station is just a minute away from the meeting/redemption point.
- Bus #N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.