Budapest: Day Trip From Vienna Tickets
Explore the best of Budapest on this tour starting from Vienna. Enjoy a guided walking tour of Buda and a relaxed bus tour through the district of Pest.
- Take an unforgettable trip to the stunning city of Budapest from Vienna.
- Discover the top attractions of Budapest by bus and a walking tour of the city.
- Tour the district of ‘Pest’ on a bus and learn about its centuries-old stories.
- Walk through the district of ‘Buda’ with a professional guide by your side.
- Explore the city at your own pace after the guided tour.
- Bus excursion in a comfortable coach
- City tour in Budapest
- Guided walk through the historic city center
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
You will board the bus at the Vienna State Opera. Enjoy a relaxing journey aboard the air-conditioned bus, through the beautiful Hungarian lowlands, before reaching Budapest at around 10:15 AM.
The first part of the experience is a sightseeing tour on the bus through the district of ‘Pest’. You will see some of the city’s popular attractions such as the neo-Gothic Parliament, the Heroes’ Square, and the Opera House.
After your bus tour, you will go to a local restaurant, where you can enjoy a typical Hungarian lunch. After a delectable lunch consisting of local delicacies, the second part of your tour will begin. You will start on a guided tour of the district of ‘Buda’. First up is a visit to the historic Royal Palace, which is also known as the Buda Castle. Currently, it houses the Budapest History Museum as well as the Hungarian National Gallery. Next up is a visit to the Fisherman’s Bastion, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Matthias Church. Finally, you will visit Margaret Island, famous for its recreational facilities and gorgeous parks.
The tour will soon come to an end at 3pm. You will now have 2 hours to relax, shop, or explore the city further. The bus will depart for Vienna at 5pm, and you will be back in Vienna by 8pm.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Check the current entry requirements for Hungary both when making your booking and immediately before starting the booked day trip, as well as the current entry requirements for Austria in connection with your return journey.
- Please wear comfortable shoes since there is a considerable amount of walking on this tour.
- In summer, it is recommended you bring along a hat.
- Please bring along your passport since you will be crossing countries during this tour.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 7:15am
Infants under 1 can go for free. Children aged 2-12 enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the redemption point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at Vienna State Opera.
- Here, you will board your bus for the tour.
- Address: Opernring 3 - 5, 1010, Vienna.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Vienna State Opera.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Oper/Karlsplatz U.
- The station is just a minute away from the meeting/redemption point.
- Bus #N60 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.