Cologne: City Highlights Tour with a Local
Discover the old, historic city of Cologne on this 1.5-hour guided tour with a local. Wander through the cobbled alleys and narrow streets, as you soak in all the city has to offer.
- Explore the old historic town of Cologne with a local tour guide.
- See where the Romans once celebrated and where the people of Cologne emulate them today.
- Learn why the crane is the symbol of the city.
- Marvel at the legacy of the Romans in Cologne.
- Experience the vibrant culture of this lively city.
- Local tour guide
- Audio guide
- Meal inclusions
- Hotel transfers
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Embark on a 1.5-hour guided walking tour of Cologne with a local. See the city highlights and get ideas and tips for the rest of your trip. Step into the city’s local life as you explore the streets of Cologne. Immerse yourself in this 2,000-year fascinating history. While on tour, find out why the locals wanted a cathedral in the XXL format. Learn why the crane is a symbol of the city.
Get to know about the destruction and reconstruction of the city, and about all the old market places and new flagship projects, all from your local guide! See the impressive Dionysos Mosiac next to the magnificent Gothic cathedral and pass the Museum Ludwig of Modern Art. Stroll along the banks of the Rhine as you understand the right and wrong sides of this river. Walk through the narrow cobbled lanes of the former merchant quarters around St. Martin’s church to the spacious ‘Alter Markt’ (Old Mark Square), and the City Hall.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is free of cost for children up to and including 6 years of age.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible.
- You are required to carry a valid Passport or ID card.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes for this tour.
- If required, you will have to wear a mask for the duration of the tour.
- Sat & Sun: 12:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Köln Tourismus GmbH.
- Address: Kardinal-Höffner-Platz 1, 50667 Köln, Germany.
- Landmark: Ziraat Bank International AG.
- The closest bus stop is Cathedral/Central Station. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses #172 #173 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Cathedral/Central Station. It is a quick 1-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board trams #5 #16 #18 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.