St Paul's Cathedral Admission Tickets
One of the most famous and recognisable sights of London, St. Paul's Cathedral is one of the city's most-visited attractions. Explore this stunning church at your own pace, or join one of the many guided tours upon arrival. Either way, a visit to the St. Paul's Cathedral is one monument you absolutely must visit when in London!
- Explore Sir Christopher Wren’s masterpiece that has been a place of Christian worship for over 1400 years - St. Paul's Cathedral.
- Gain skip the line access to the Cathedral and forget about waiting in lines.
- Climb 530 steps up to the Golden Gallery to get unforgettable views of London.
- Traverse from the Whispering Gallery to the Stone Gallery with its wide corridors and high stone walls and marvel at your surroundings through its gaps.
- Access to all 5 levels of the cathedral (cathedral floor, crypt, Whispering, Stone and Golden Galleries)
- Multimedia guide available in nine languages, each language offering an adult or child-friendly format.
Strict cancellation policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
St. Paul's Cathedral is the mother church of the Diocese of London. The monument has survived the Great Fire of London and the blitz during World War 2. Having undergone many repairs and reconstructions, it still stands tall. Its ethereal interiors, beautiful architecture, and significance in British history make it a huge part of every Londoner's heart, making it a must-see for everyone that visits.
The Awe-Inspiring Architecture
Head over to St. Paul's Cathedral, designed by Sir Christopher Wren to stand on Ludgate Hill after the Great Fire of London. A church here has stood since 604 AD. St Paul's, with its world-famous dome, is an iconic feature of the London skyline. The dome is the world's second-largest dome and has adorned the London skyline for more than 300 years. Enjoy the Cathedral's awe-inspiring interior, and uncover fascinating stories about its history. Then visit the famous Whispering Gallery with its unique acoustics. Continue to the Stone Gallery, then the Golden Gallery atop the dome for a photo opportunity of the breathtaking panoramic views across London. Visit the crypt which is the resting place for famous Britons such as Lord Admiral Nelson, the Duke of Wellington, and Sir Christopher Wren.
Note: The Whispering Gallery and The Golden Gallery are currently closed. The Stone Gallery will be open. Access to the Dome will be open on Saturdays and school holidays only until further notice. The Dome will be open weekdays during May half term. At the time of writing, it is hoped the Dome will re-open daily from the summer holidays but this is to be confirmed.
Know Before You Go
- Please be advised to not bring along bags or items larger than typical airline carry-on dimensions, since there is no left luggage or cloakroom to deposit said baggage.
- The multimedia guides are available in 9 languages. Each device is thoroughly cleaned before and after each use.
- Usual sightseeing hours from 17 May 2021: 12:00 PM to 4:30 PM (Mon-Sat)
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children under 6 years of age do not require a ticket and can enjoy free entry. (Children must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the galleries).
- Family tickets are applicable for 1 adult and 2 or 3 children, or 2 adults and 2 or 3 children.
- St Paul’s Cathedral offers complimentary entry for visitors with disabilities and an accompanying companion – these tickets should be requested on arrival.
Tube: The nearest tube stations are St Paul's (Central Line), Mansion House (District and Circle Lines), Blackfriars (District and Circle Lines), and Bank(Central, Northern, and Waterloo & City Lines)
Bus: 4, 8, 11, 15, 17, 23, 25, 26, 56, 76, 100, 172, 242, and 521
- Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You need to print the same.
- You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.