Silk Museum Valencia: Skip the Line Ticket
Delve into the mysterious past of Valencia's silk trade at the College of High Silk Art, one of Valencia's most signficant historical landmarks!
- Enjoy a visit to the College of High Silk Art, a major city landmark
- Located conveniently in the historical heart of Valencia, this attraction is hard to miss
- Signifying the city's architecture, culture, and silk art, this landmark is a must-visit for history buffs
- This15th-century gothic building holds significant heritage as fabrics, frescoes, murals, and mosaics
- Learn about the history of silk art and its reflection in current-day fashion and clothing
- Find its place on the mythical Silk Road as you peruse past through scrolls, books, and file boxes
- Audio guide languages are available in Spanish, English, Valencian, Italian & French.
- Admission into Valencia Silk Museum
- Audio guide (Spanish, Valencian, English, French & Italian)
- Food & drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Visit the College of High Silk Art, one of Valencia's most prominent buildings, signifying the city's architecture and culture. Located in the historical heart of Valencia, the Velluters neighborhood, this is an attraction easy to spot. Take a tour through the history of Valencia's silk art and learn about its reflection in fashion and clothing. Find out how this art placed Valencia on the mythical Silk Road among other intriguing facts. The 15th-century gothic building is a sight in itself, that houses important heritage in the form of elegant pavements, fabrics, frescoes, murals, and mosaics. Peruse the archive of the College of High Silk Art that maintains copies from its inception to the present-day in the form of scrolls, books, and file boxes.
know before you go
know before you go
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible
- Customer touchpoints are cleaned frequently
- Dress code is casual, however shorts cannot be worn inside
Ages 11yrs and below go free. Senior citizens aged 65yrs and above enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Silk Museum Valencia
- Address: Carrer de l'Hospital, 7, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Quevedo - Av. de l'Oest, a 2-min walk to the attraction
- Bus 27 will bring you here
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout