Vltava River: 50-Minute Evening Sightseeing Cruise
Glide through the historical center of Prague on a delightful cruise in the evening.
- Set sail on a cruise and discover the sights of Prague from a different angle
- This cruise is ideal for warm summer evenings
- Admire illuminated landmarks like Prague Castle and Charles Bridge
- Learn about the history and present use of the buildings you pass with the help of an audioguide
- Click here to view the cruise map
- 50-min sightseeing cruise
- Audioguide in 8 languages
- Interactive online guide (audio in 6 languages, text in 10 languages)
- Free WiFi
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Twisting through the city like a backward question mark, the river keeps you disconnected from the stir of the streets, while at the same time connecting you to the sights and sounds of the old city as it slowly glides by. You’ll see top sights like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Rudolfinum, National Theatre, and more. Nature is ever-present along the Vltava River. Swans float around in search of food, and other birds fly through the air before swooping down to catch fish. From the river around Charles Bridge, you can marvel at the wooded hillside of Petrin. Listen to the audio guide that will narrate intriguing tales on the monuments in the surroundings.
know before you go
Infants aged 0-2 have free entry. Children aged 3 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Click here to view the cruise map
- Daily every hour from 5pm to 7pm
- The last cruise departs at 7pm
Tour Departure Location
Dock at Čech Bridge, Pier No. 3
Audio Guide Languages
Czech, English, German, French, Russian, Spanish, Polish & Italian
Interactive Online Guide
Audio: Czech, English, German, Russian, Chinese & Spanish
Text: Czech, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese & Korean
The minimum number for departures is 6 people
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly after the purchase.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boarding point is Pier 3, Dvořákovo Nábřeží (embankment), under the Čechův Bridge and Hotel InterContinental, Prague 1.
- Please redeem your voucher at the kiosk before taking the cruise. You are advised to come 10 minutes before boarding time.
- Address: Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia.
- The closest transit stop is Právnická fakulta, which is within a 2-minute walk from the boarding point.
- Trams #17, 33 and 93, and bus #207 will bring you here.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.