Ultimate London Experience Speedboat Tour
Settle in and hold on tight on this thrilling speedboat tour of London’s top attractions!
- In this 50-minute speedboat tour of London, you’ll see the most iconic attractions of the city from the River Thames.
- Zoom up the river at almost 35pmh in this action-packed experience!
- Soak up London’s best attractions like Big Ben, London Eye, London Bridge, Tower of London, and much more.
- An experienced and licensed skipper will make your experience enjoyable and safe.
- Learn all there is to know about the city from your authentic tour guide who’ll lend a comic, unique twist to the entire experience.
- 50-minute speedboat tour
- Professional skipper
- Expert English speaking comedy guide
- Hotel transfers
- Meal inclusions
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Discover London from the River Thames on this adventurous speedboat tour. After a quick safety briefing and getting equipped with life jackets, get started on your journey of fun! Whiz past iconic sights from Big Ben, London Eye, The Shard, HMS Belfast, and more. Don't forget to stay alert because the sights really do come into view quickly on this stretch. However, don’t fret about missing a single thing because your guide will make sure you see and learn about each sight in the best way possible. Humorous delivery, included!
Sit back and soak in the view as you cruise under great bridges like the world-renowned Tower Bridge. Zigzag your way through the water as you make your way to Westminster Pier. Here, you’ll have the time to admire the view, catch your breath, and take in the great experience of having sped along the Thames.
know before you go
- London Eye - Houses of Parliament - Somerset House - London Bridge - Tate Modern - Shakespeare’s Globe - The Gherkin - The Shard - HMS Belfast - Tower Bridge - Canary Wharf - Cleopatra’s Needle - St. Paul’s Cathredal - The Tower of London
- Please plan for the weather and dress appropriately. Bring your own coat and layers to wear whilst onboard with hats, gloves and scarves, if necessary.
- Waterproof sailing coats, ponchos, and goggles are available if the weather is very windy. Please note, this tour is not a ‘get wet’ water experience.
- Handbags, backpacks and rucksacks are all permitted but larger suitcases can’t be taken along.
- The minimum guest age is 4 months. All passengers (including babies in arms) must have a ticket.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women aren't permitted on this tour.
- It’s advised not to participate if you have a history of or have any current neck/back conditions.
- There is no minimum or maximum weight restriction, however, all passengers must wear a lifejacket at all times onboard which can extend as far as 165cm around the chest.
- A minimum of eight passengers is needed for each sailing. Vessels that aren’t filled by the minimum number will be rescheduled. Passengers will be contacted to arrange an alternate time and/or date to travel.
- Wheelchair users must be able to transfer themselves to the vessel's seating and be able to sit unaided whilst onboard. There are a few steps with handrails to the vessel's seating area.
- With respect to the current coronavirus pandemic, there is contactless check-in, passengers sit in pairs forward-facing & side by side, and vessels operate at recommended capacity guidance.
- Daily: 10am-6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the boarding point 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Board your boat at the: Thames Rockets Sightseeing Tour Agency.
- Address: Boarding Gate One, The London Eye Millennium Pier, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom.
- The closest subway station is Waterloo, a 3-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Lines Bakerloo, Jubilee & Northern will get you here.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking.