Return Cruise Tickets Between Westminster/London Eye & Tower
Enjoy a round-trip cruise around the River Thames between any 3 piers, namely Westminster, London Eye, and Tower. Take in the London skyline while making use of the audio commentary on board.
- Take in the striking views of London from a unique vantage point.
- Soak in iconic landmarks you pass by, including Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe, and many more.
- Choose a return cruise (one pier to another, and back) between Westminster, London Eye, and Tower piers.
- Tune in to the audio commentary onboard and pick up fascinating facts about London.
- Round trip cruise ticket (between Westminster, London Eye & Tower)
- Live or recorded commentary in English
- Onboard concessions for fully stocked bar and disabled toilet facilities
- Wheelchair access
strict cancellation policy
The ticket cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames river. Your route must be chosen between 3 piers, namely, Westminster, London Eye, and Tower.
Hop aboard your comfortable cruise boat at either of the boarding points and be entertained by the commentary on board. Sit back and enjoy the views of London from the calm waters of the Thames River, while alternately learning about the history of each landmark and, in turn, more about London. Thanks to the fully-stocked café and bar, you can buy refreshments at any point during the cruise. Some of the sights you will pass along the route are The Houses of Parliament, the Shard, Shakespeare’s Globe, Tower Bridge, and the Tower of London. Drink in the views from the open-air or indoor deck.
know before you go
The ticket includes the following options that you can choose from:
- Round Trip - Westminster to Tower
- Round Trip - London Eye to Tower
- Round Trip - Tower to Westminster
- Round Trip - Tower to London Eye
- Cruises are functional on all days of the week and depart every 20-40 minutes. You can find the timetable here.
- The average cruising time from one pier to the other is 30 mins, except Westminster Pier to London Eye Pier which is 10 mins.
- Extra service is available during busy periods, so there is never a shortage of cruises.
- Please double-check information related to wheelchair access on the cruise with staff at the pier or with our reservations team prior to departure.
Children aged 5 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point (either of the 3 piers)
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your boarding point is either the Westminster, London Eye or Greenwich Pier, depending on the ticket option selected
- Get Directions to Tower Pier
- Get Directions to Westminster Pier
- Get Directions to London Eye Pier
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking