Prague Jewish Quarter 2.5-Hour Tour Including Admission Tickets
Get to know about the Jewish community in the City of a Hundred Spires. Explore Jewish heritage with your tour guide during this 2.5-hour walking tour.
- Discover anecdotes and the history of the Jewish community in Prague with an expert English-speaking tour guide.
- Get a glimpse into Jewish places of worship by visiting Pinkas, Klausen, Maisel, and Spanish synagogues.
- Go to the Old Jewish Cemetery, one of the most important historical landmarks in the Czech Republic capital.
- Listen to moving stories of people persecuted by the Nazis during World War II.
- Expert tour guide
- Entrance tickets to Pinkas Synagogue, Klausen Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Jewish Cemetery, and Spanish Synagogue
- Entrance tickets to the Old-New Synagogue
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Explore Jewish Heritage in the capital of the Czech Republic during this 2.5-hour walking tour with an expert tour guide. Listen to stories about one of the most important Jewish communities in Europe while visiting significant landmarks that highlight their history. You'll find the importance of this structure to the Jewish community from your guide. From here, you'll walk to the Jewish Quarter, also known as Josefov. Learn about the Jewish history of the area and why it is considered one of the most important historical monuments in the city.
Head to Pinkas, Klausen, Maisel, and Spanish synagogues - Jewish places of worship that have witnessed various anecdotes through the years. Your guide will tell you all about the significance of these locations. Finally, visit one of the oldest cemeteries in Central Europe - the Old Jewish Cemetery. You'll find thousands of tombstones here, some of which belong to people renowned in the local Jewish community.
know before you go
know before you go
- It is recommended to wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a fair amount of walking.
- Photography is allowed but refrain from using flash and tripods.
- Pinkas Synagogue
- Klausen Synagogue
- Maisel Synagogue
- Jewish Cemetery
- Spanish Synagogue
- Sun to Fri: 10am - 12:30pm
- Closed on Sat
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Your meeting point is at the Get Prague Guide office.
- Address: Maiselova 5, 110 00, Prague 1.
- Look for an open blue and white umbrella.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for Get Prague Guide, Maiselova 5.
- The nearest metro station is Staromestska.
- Catch Line A to get here.
- The nearest tram station is Staromestska.
- Trams #2, 17, and 18 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.