Cadaqués Walking Tour & Boat Trip
Explore the striking Costa Bravan fishing village of Cadaqués by land and water!
- This combo ticket gives you a walking tour and a boat ride (to and from) the marvelous village of Cadaqués.
- Dive into the history and discover charming pockets of Cadaqués, Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava.
- Set sail from the Bay of Roses and drink in views of the Cap de Creus natural park, striking islands and islets, and emblematic coves.
- Anchor at Cadaqués and enjoy an hour-long tour of its fishing village, listening to stories of illustrious characters that call this village their home.
- After 30 minutes of free time, board back the boat to Cadaqués and soak up remarkable views
- This guided tour is available to book in Spanish and French.
- Expert tour guide
- Guided tour of Cadaqués
- Boat ticket
- Hotel transfers
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Enjoy a boat trip and a walking tour of Cadaqués on this combo ticket, a great way to delve into the history and discover the charming pockets of Cadaqués, Cap de Creus and the Costa Brava. Your experience begins with you setting sail from the Bay of Roses, heading towards the Bay of Cadaqués. Sail along the coast of the Cap de Creus natural park, striking islands and islets, and emblematic coves until you've reached Cadaqués.
We'll anchor at Cadaqués and begin the hour-long walking tour. Visit the iconic fishing village, known for being the inspirational source of artistic genius, Salvador Dalí. Delve into the past of Cadaqués, learning more about the mark that the passage of time left on this Costa Bravan town. Listen in on adventurous stories of fishermen, pirates, Indians, surrealist artists and many other illustrious characters here. You'll then have 30 minutes to explore the town on your own before boarding the boat back to Cadaqués.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and footwear on this guided tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with reduced mobility.
- In case of inclement weather conditions, both activities could get canceled.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is Av.de Rhode, 153, 17480 Roses, Girona.
- The closest bus stop is Roses, la Ciutadella (Dir. Cadaques), a 10-min walk to the boarding point.
- Buses 3, 4 & 12 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.