Alcudia Small-Group Boat Tour with Food & Drinks
Sail like the Mallorcans do, aboard the Tomeu Charter Llaut, around the bay of Alcudia. Pair the experience with exciting water activities and enjoy tapas and drinks on board.
- Sail around the bay of Alcudia on the Tomeu Charter Llaut, a handcrafted Mallorcan boat.
- See the lighthouse on the unique island of Alcanada and admire Mallorca’s rocky landscape.
- Drop the anchor at Es Coll Baix cove and partake in water activities like snorkeling and fishing.
- Enjoy a delicious variety of Mallorcan tapas along with drinks on board the boat.
- Excursion on the Tomeu Charter Llaut
- Spanish tapas and drinks (water, soft drinks, cava, beer)
- Diving masks, paddle surf, and fishing rods
- Small-group tour
- Transport to the departure point
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 168 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Kicking off the tour from Port Alcudia, you’ll see the beautiful coves and inlets of Alcudia Bay, passing Alcanada and its lighthouse while bordering a coastline that is etched with Mallorcan drama, rock formations, caves, and cliffs. Relax on the shaded area of the boat or sunbathe on the deck as you stream past the gorgeous landscape on the Tomeu Charter Llaut, a typical Mallorcan boat made of handcrafted wood.
At Es Coll Baix cove, you will stop to enjoy exciting activities in the water. Try your hand at snorkeling, swimming, paddle surfing, or even fishing (all equipment is available onboard). After having some fun in the water, you will be served a typical Mallorcan tapas on board which includes bread, cold meat cuts, cheese from Menorca, tomato salad, aioli, olives, and seasonal fruit. The ticket also includes a drink (wine, soft drink, beer, or water).
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
Regarding Exclusive Boat Rentals
- If you want to book the llaut only for your group, you can: 600€ for half-day (4hrs) and 1200€ for full-day (8hrs).
- There is also a sunset boat trip (8:30 PM - 10:30 PM) available with snacks and drinks for 300€ for a maximum of 10 passengers.
- Important: There is a limit of 7 passengers on board for the summer of 2021.
Children aged 2 and under enjoy reduced prices on their tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Port d'Alcúdia.
- Address: Balearic Islands, Spain.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.