Prague by Night: 3-Hour Dinner Cruise With Live Music
Set sail on a 3-hour long boat ride as you cruise on the Vltava River, savouring a delectable dinner and music played by a live band. Let your heart be captivated by the breathtaking views and historic monuments on either bank of the river as you indulge in a welcome drink from the on-board bar, served by the pleasant staff.
- Enjoy a 3-hour cruise on the Vltava, that spans more than a third of the Czech Republic.
- Drink in views of iconic sights such as Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, the Rudolfinum, and more.
- Feast on a delicious buffet dinner on board and choose from a tempting selection of drinks.
- There will be live music onboard, a free printed guide in 16 languages, and an interactive guide on your phone to give you context on all that you see around you!
- Choose from three seating options - Essential, Premium, and Exclusive.
- Essential, premium, or exclusive seating (optional)
- 3-hr evening cruise
- Buffet dinner
- A welcome drink
- Live music onboard
- Free WiFi onboard
- A free printed guide in 16 languages
- An interactive online guide for your mobile phone
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
There is always something enchanting about a cruise. You get to spend some quality time with your family or partner, taste top-notch food and beverages (see the menu here), and feel an exalted state of living. This cruise definitely lives up to every expectation. The soft, periodic churning of the Vltava as the boat drifts ahead, and the mild rocking of the boat in the water has a very pleasant, calming effect on the soul, transporting you to a whole new dimension of tranquility.
Unlike many other tours, this cruise is holistic, giving you a true feel of what Prague is known for. With the well-stocked onboard bar and restaurant that offers food and drink of the highest caliber, as well as a live band that always puts up a great show, this will surely be a meal to remember! If the music isn’t to your taste, you can listen to the fascinating descriptions of different historic sites and monuments in twenty-three different languages from around the globe. Never miss a magical moment as you experience the wonderful Prague culture and the spectacular sights it has to offer including Charles Bridge, the Rudolfinum, and Prague Castle. You will also be passing through the Smíchov lock twice (2x20m). Should the Smíchov lock be too busy, the boat will remain in the lower part of the river. You will be informed of this prior to the cruise commencing.
know before you go
know before you go
By government order, we ask that you board with a confirmation of coronavirus vaccination or proof that you have been infected within the past 180 days. The third option is confirmation of a negative test for coronavirus, not older than 7 days in the case of the PCR test and not older than 3 days in the case of the antigen test.
Daily at 7pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at the dock at Čech Bridge, Pier no. 3.
- Address: Dvořákovo nábř., 110 00 Josefov, Czechia.
Get Direction to the Boarding Point
- The nearest transit stop is 'Právnická fakulta,' which is a 3-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Tram #17, 27, and 93 will get you here.
- Bus #207 will get you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.