Bohemian Barcelona Walking Tour & Picasso Museum Guided Tour
Delve into the bohemian side of Barcelona with an expert, whose in-depth commentary shall give you an idea of Picasso's artistry and his whereabouts in the city during his early years.
- Explore the bohemian side of Barcelona and relive the artistry from the Modernist period as you explore places that Picasso frequented in his younger years.
- Visit some fascinating sights such as the Quatre Gats, a meeting place for all artists, including Picasso himself.
- Walk along the city’s narrowest street and discover some majestic medieval architecture.
- Official guide.
- Admission to Picasso Museum.
- Guided Tour of Permanent Exhibition at Picasso Museum
- Guided Tour of Bohemian Barcelona
- Wireless tour guide system with headsets
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 48 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
On this walking tour, you’ll explore the bohemian and artistic side of Barcelona. You will make your way to the places where Picasso lived while learn intimate details of his life and what influenced his art. This route includes intriguing spots like the famous Quatre Gats, a cafe that was frequented by several artists during the modernist period in Catalonia. In fact, Picasso had his first showing of his work at this very cafe, in the back room used for dinners. You will also make your way to the beer hall and cabaret on Carrer Montsió. Some of Picasso's art, dotted here and there, are friezes along the front of the Col·legi d'Arquitectes. A very important sight to see for every art lover!
You will also get the chance to check out Picasso's only open air artwork, along with Llotja de Mar, the art school where he studied. You will also discover the muse behind his famous painting "Les Demoiselles d'Avignon" as you stroll down the beautiful streets of Avinyó. You will then conclude your tour with a guided tour of Museu Picasso that contains over 4000 works of art, making it the most complete collection in the world!
know before you go
From April to October:
English: from Tuesday to Saturday at 3 PM.
French: Wednesday and Saturday at 3:30 PM.
From November to March:
English: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 3 PM.
The tour is two hours long
6th of January, 1st of May, 18th of May and the 25th of December
This tour is accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
Reduced Price Tickets
Discounted rates are available for children between the age of 2 - 14.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- The ticket redemption point is - Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Point: pl. Catalunya, 17-basement.
- The information office in Plaça Catalunya is located underground.
- It is located at the bottom corner of the central area of the plaza closest to the Avinguda Portal de l’Àngel and Carrer Fontanella.
- The steps leading down to the information office are similar to those at a metro station entrance.
- To locate the departure point on Google Maps, simply search for - Turismo de Barcelona Plaça de Catalunya, 17, S, 08002 Barcelona, Spain.
How To Get There
Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop.
Bus: 16, 17, 41, 42, 55 and 141. Rodalies Renfe and FGC: Catalunya stop.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.
waarderingen & reviews
Please be aware that this is a walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and come prepared for some walking.