Tayo Station Tickets
Create memorable family moments with your kids as you play and learn at Tayo Station, an exciting indoor playground.
- Explore 10,000-square-feet of play space with indoor attractions, edutainment area, and sensory play space.
- Check out attractions like Gani’s Playground, Hinoki Wood Pit, Tayo's Road Circuit, and many more.
- Suitable for kids up to 12 years old, the activities help in their personal, mental, social, and physical development.
- Choose to visit on weekdays or weekends, according to your convenience.
- Note: Prior to your visit, it is mandatory to pre-book your time slot here. Make sure that you arrive on time as there is strictly no extension of play time.
- Admission to Tayo Station
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd worden. Je kunt ze echter op elk moment binnen de komende 6 maanden gebruiken.
Deze tickets zijn geldig voor 6 maanden vanaf de datum van aankoop.
Themed on the South Korean animated series Tayo The Little Bus, this indoor playground aims to engage kids in purposeful play learning. This in turn helps them grow confidence in engaging and innovative ways. While the activities aim to develop useful skills for children under the age of 12, the fun certainly is not limited only to them! Both toddlers and parents are welcome to create valuable memories together while playing and learning.
A 3-storey-high Gani’s Playground, a Hinoki Wood Pit, and a Ball Pool with a Cliff Wall are only some of the exciting activities Tayo's Station has in store for you. The star attraction is Tayo's Road Circuit, a child-sized street scene complete with fun inclusions like Garage, Wash n’ Go, and Gas Pump Kiosk. Your kids can play pretend while learning about basic road signs and safety rules. The Road Circuit is a great way for kids to understand real-world scenarios in a fun and engaging way.
Note: Tayo's Road Circuit is suitable for ages 18 months and above. Parents are not permitted entry here unless they have children aged below 5. The maximum capacity limit is 12 at any given time.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- With effect from 22 Nov 2021, all guests (above 12 years) must be fully vaccinated 2 weeks prior to visit date. Provision for children 12 years and below applies. Vaccination certification must be Ministry of Health approved and will be checked before entering our park.
- Group size of up to 5 persons are allowed to enter our park. All visiting adults must be fully vaccinated. Provision for children 12 years and below applies. However, guests must keep in groups of 5 and maintain social distancing of 1 meter apart at all times.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times.
- Please make sure that you stay within your own social group.
- Prior to your visit, it is mandatory to pre-book your time slot here.
- Kindly arrive on time as there is strictly no extension of play time.
- Admission is on a per-entry basis. There is no re-entry for children and adults may re-enter provided there is another adult to supervise the children.
Time slots are available at 10:30am, 1:45pm, and 5pm.
Weekends and Public Holidays
Time slots are available at 10:30am, 1pm, 3:30pm, and 6pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Prior to your visit, please pre-book your time slot here.
- Display the voucher and timeslot booking confirmation on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction at least 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket and timeslot booking confirmation at: Tayo Station.
- Address: 1 Pasir Ris Cl, Level 3 E!Hub @ Downtown East, Singapore 519599.
- The nearest bus stops are Downtown East and Sea Horizon, both within a 3 to 4-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 3, 5, or 6 to get you there.
Tickets sent are valid for an extended duration and will mention the exact date until when they can be used.