Rome - English-Guided Tour of the Pantheon
Discover the beauty and history of the Pantheon - the best preserved building from ancient Rome - and one of the most important monuments of the city.
- Learn all about the Ancient Rome monument with an official guided tour.
- Look at the largest unsupported dome in the world.
- Visit the tomb of Raphael, one of the greatest Renaissance artists.
- Marvel at the famous oculus and see how it illuminates the interior.
- 1-hour tour with expert and passionate staff of the Pantheon
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
For more than 2,000 years, the Pantheon has exalted the glory of Rome. Built between 25 and 27 BC by Marcus Agrippa, the monument was a temple that paid homage to the twelve Gods. On this guided tour with the expert Pantheon staff, you will be able to discover what inspired the French writer Stendahl to describe the Pantheon as, “the most beautiful relic of ancient Rome, a temple so well preserved that it appears as the Romans must have seen it in their times.”
As you explore the place, admire the immense dome with a diameter of 43.30 metres, and watch in awe as the Oculus or the “Eye of the Pantheon” adds to the beauty of the monument with natural light. Pay your respects at Raphael’s tomb and learn what inspired him to choose the Pantheon as his eternal resting place. More of such interesting facts and history await you at the one of the greatest of Rome monuments.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Mon to Sat at 11 AM, 12 PM and 3:30 PM
- Sun at 12:30 PM, 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM
This tour is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
Please make sure to wear suitable attire. Shorts, vests and sleeveless tops are not allowed.
Youths aged 10 and under go free (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time to avoid delays.
- Meet your guide at the Welcome desk inside the Pantheon.
- Address: Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Roma RM, Italia.
- Catch a bus to the Rinascimento stop, which is within a 4-minute walk to the attraction. Buses #30, #70, #81 and #87 will bring you here.
- Alternatively, you can catch a bus to the Corso/Minghetti stop, which is within a 5-minute walk to the attraction. Buses #62, #63, #83 and #85 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.