Horse Riding Experience on the Beach in Mallorca
Go horse riding on the beach in Mallorca through the impressive countryside and along the unspoiled beach of Son Serra de Marina.
- Savor the experience of riding a horse while admiring the views over the bay of Alcudia.
- Choose between three different groups based on your horse riding skill levels: from beginner to advanced.
- Professional cowboys will help you with the activity and offer tips on how to ride your horse better.
- The experience starts from Rancho Grande in Son Serra de Marina, but you can also opt for hotel transfers.
- Transport by minibus (for hotels in the north and east areas)
- Horse riding for 2 hours
- Rental of riding helmets
- Travel insurance
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 168 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Saddle up at the ranch and set off on a ride through the lovely countryside of the island. Continue until the forest trails merge into the sandy pathways that lead to the beach. This route will offer you and your horse spectacular views over the bay of Alcudia. It will eventually bring you to the dunes of a protected area, where you will be able to ride around and soak in the peace and beauty of the natural surroundings.
There are three different groups according to your riding ability. For people with extensive riding experience, Turbo is the best option. It allows you to walk and trot, apart from venturing into the gallop (canter) tracks. If you have only a little riding experience, go for the Mini Turbo option. With this, you must have prior experience of doing a rising trot. Beginners can try the Automatic group. It is fairly easy - all you have to do is climb on and enjoy the ride.
All three groups are accompanied by professional cowboys, so don’t worry, you won’t be on your own. You will also be given riding helmets to put on. Just remember to wear comfortable footwear and clothing!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter between guests will be maintained whenever possible.
- Face masks have to be worn mandatorily. Make sure to bring your own. You will be refused admittance without one.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available before, during, and after the service for both guests and excursion staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At attractions and monuments, the maximum permitted capacity will be reduced according to the current local rules.
There are two timetable options to start your horse riding experience:
- Mon to Sat - 10:30 AM or 3:30 PM.
- On Sunday, the activity only takes place in the morning.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point or at the time of pick-up, if you have chosen it as an option.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Rancho Grande in Son Serra de Marina.
- Address: Ctra. Artà-Alcúdia, Km 13, 700, 07459 Son Serra de Marina, Illes Balears, Spain.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- You could also choose to get picked up from your hotel.
- Make sure to provide the name of your hotel while booking.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.