Caminito del Rey Day Trip From Seville
Escape the bustle of city life on a full-day guided tour to Caminito del Rey! Check out some spectacular views and get your adrenaline fix as you hike over 100 meters above the river.
- Go on an unforgettable walking tour over 100 meters above the river
- Take in breathtaking views as you witness the stunning landscape of the Gaitanes Gorge
- Enjoy a safe adventure that promises to get your adrenaline fix while donning the required safety gear
- Allow your expert guide to fill you in on the interesting history of the walkway
- Relish a lip-smacking local meal when you break for lunch or carry your own picnics
- Wrap up your tour with even more stunning visuals on your way back to Seville
- This guided tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Italian
- Expert tour guide (Spanish/Italian/French/English)
- Public transport
- Food & drinks
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
Start your walking tour at the ‘Conde de Guadalhorce Dam’, the main water reserve in the province of Malaga. Learn about the canyon’s rich history, and how it went from being the world’s most dangerous walkway to a popular tourist destination! Hanging 100m above the Guadalhorce River, test your nerves as you walk long and narrow stretches along the cliff-side. Take in all that fresh air and breath-taking views of the natural landscape for a 7-kilometer stretch before you break for lunch. You can choose to carry your own meals or taste the local cuisine at a little village outside of El Caminito del Rey at your own expense. Wrap up your eventful day with beautiful views of the Gorge as you head back to Seville.
know before you go
know before you go
- This tour is not allowed for guests with crutches and canes.
- It is required for children aged 8 to 17 and students to carry a valid ID.
- It is required to wear trekking/hiking boots as this tour has a fair amount of walking involved.
- It is required to bring along a bottle of water and a raincoat.
- It is required to bring along warm clothes during winters.
- It is recommended to wear light and comfortable clothing and to carry a sun hat and sunscreen.
- It is not allowed to bring selfie sticks or tripods.
- It is not allowed to bring animals on this tour.
- Tue & Fri: 8:45am - 6:45pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide at the
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Meet your guide at Naturanda Turismo - Tourist Office.
- Address: C. Rastro 12A, 41004 Sevilla, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Menéndez Pelayo (Diputación). It is a quick 2-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board buses 05 and A4 to get you there.
- The closest tram stop is Prado De San Sebastian. It is a quick 7-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board tram T1 to get you there.