Valencia Pass: Silk Museum, Santos Juanes & San Nicolas Church Entry
Enjoy this 3-in-1 Valencian Pass that lets you explore three of the city's stunning landmarks at a go!
- With this convenient, 3-in-1 Valencian Pass, you'll enjoy access to three of Valencia's must-visit attractions.
- At the San Nicolás Church, admire breathtaking frescoes and appreciate the beauty of the Valencian Sistine Chapel.
- Visit the Silk Museum and learn about the history of Valencia's silk and its growth over five centuries.
- Santos Juanes is one of the foundational parishes of Valencia, located right next to the central market.
- A handy audio guide (Spanish, Valencian, English, French & Italian) keeps you informed every step of the way.
- Admission into the Church & Museum of San Nicolás
- Admission into the Church of Santos Juanes (San Juan del Mercado)
- Admission into the Silk Museum (Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda)
- Audio guide for all 3 monuments in 5 languages
- Food & drinks
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Parish of San Nicolas de Bari and San Pedro Martir
The Church of San Nicolas is an old Gothic temple founded more than 700 years ago, easily one of Valencia's oldest parishes. Reformed centuries later to give it the appearance it has today, this church's design and layout are quite intriguing. The beautiful baroque decorations will certainly catch your eye. The interior is spread across almost 2,000 square meters with fresco paintings and towering vaults. It is also known as the Valencian Sistine Chapel.
Museum and College of the Major Art of Silk
Discover secrets of the Gremi de Velluters – the silk velvet weavers' guild in Valencia at the very building where they were first established in the 15th century, now known as the Silk Museum. This was a golden era for Valencia, leading to the transformation of the landscape and the lifestyle in the city for centuries to come. An audio guide will help you learn all about silk, how silkworms were raised, the production of this luxurious material, and the booming of silk fabrics in the 18th century.
Church of the Santos Juanes
Otherwise known as “Saint John of the Market”, Santos Juanes is within close proximity to the market area. Back in the 13th century, this was one of the main squares in the city. Your informative audio guide will provide further insight into each location visited for a more thorough sightseeing experience.
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish, English, Valencian, Italian & French.
- This ticket is wheelchair accessible.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram/stroller.
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels.
- The entry of animals (except those for assistance), consuming food or drink inside the building or taking flash photographs is not allowed.
- Check the opening hours of each monument for the day of your visit
- Ages 11yrs and under go free. Students and senior citizens with valid photo IDs enjoy reduced ticket pricing.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Silk Museum Valencia.
- Address: Carrer de l'Hospital, 7, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain.
- The closest bus stop is Quevedo - Av. de l'Oest, a 5-min walk to the attraction.
- Bus #27 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.