Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor and Outdoor Access Tickets
Experience the thrill of visiting the Mahanakhon Tower, Thailand's tallest building. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Indoor Observation Deck on the 74th floor and the Outdoor Observation Deck on the 78th floor, and learn more about the city’s landmarks through an Augmented Reality experience.
- Visit Thailand's tallest completed building, the King Power Mahanakhon Tower.
- Take an elevator to the 74th floor, where you can enjoy stunning 360-degree views from the Indoor Observation Deck.
- Learn more about the city using Augmented reality and interactive touch screens.
- Head to the 78th floor and try your hand at walking over the glass floor, 310 meters above the ground!
- Admission ticket (including indoor and rooftop)
Deze tickets kunnen niet geannuleerd of verschoven worden.
Take your Bangkok trip to greater heights by visiting Thailand’s tallest completed building, the King Power Mahakankhon! The excitement begins when you step into the video-themed elevator, which will take you up to the 74th floor in a mere 50 seconds. Step into the Indoor Observation Deck and enjoy a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the city surrounding you. In addition to stunning views, interactive touchscreens and an augmented reality experience will enhance your knowledge of Bangkok and its iconic landmarks.
Benefit from a free upgrade to the Outdoor Observation Deck - the highest observation deck in Thailand! A hydraulic glass lift will take you to the 78th floor, where you can enjoy endless photo opportunities from what is undoubtedly the best viewpoint in the city. Dare to step onto the ‘Glass Tray,’ a glass floor which juts out from the edge of the building, 310 meters above the ground. Round off your Mahanakhon Tower experience by enjoying a drink at Thailand’s highest rooftop bar and watching the sunset from ‘The Peak,' 314 meters above sea level.
Please note that the 78th floor Outdoor Observation deck is not accessible for children under 12 years old.
know before you go
know before you go
- Please note that this ticket is valid for non-Thai residents alone.
- The Mahanakhon Tower is accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
- Guests are required to wear proper and respectful attire – shirts and shoes are always required (no bare feet allowed).
- The SkyWalk includes high-speed elevator rides, and observatory & rooftop views above 300-meters. Guests who suffer from claustrophobia and/or acrophobia should consult with a team member before visiting.
- This is a non-smoking attraction, and even vaping isn't allowed.
- Guests are subject to security screening, including but not limited to an x-ray examination and/or inspection of bags.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a guardian who's at least 20 years old.
- Bicycles, scooters, tricycles, skateboards, parashot, roller/in-line skates, or shoes with wheels (wheelies) are not allowed.
- The use of selfie sticks is prohibited by low-level glass panels on the rooftop.
- Any luggage larger than 9 x 14 x 22 inches (22 x 35 x 56 cm) is not allowed.
- Daily: 10am - 7pm (last admission at 6:30pm)
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children’s tickets are available for children between 3 and 12 years old.
- Children under the age of 3 can enter free of charge. Please specify when booking whether members of your party are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Please note that the 78th floor Outdoor Observation Deck is not accessible for children under 12 years old.
- Within an hour of your booking, you will receive an e-mail with your booking confirmation and your Mahanakhon SkyWalk Ticket voucher. On the day of your experience, show your mobile voucher (or a printed version) on the 1st Floor of the Mahanakhon Tower in exchange for your physical ticket.
- Your vouchers are only valid for the date and time that you select while booking.
- Important: The Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor and Outdoor Access Tickets voucher must be redeemed before 5pm from 24 - 30 Dec2021.
The Mahanakhon Tower is located in the heart of Bangkok at 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok. The most convenient ways to reach the Mahanakhon Tower are:
By BTS Train
Take the Silom Line to Chong Non Si Station (Exit 3).
Bus 15, 16, 162, 77, 187, and 34 will take you to the Mahanakhon Tower.
Ask your driver to take you to the Mahanakhon Tower (114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok).
Please note: Parking at the Mahanakhon CUBE is limited. However, paid parking is available at these nearby locations: