Bateaux Mouches Seine River Lunch Cruise with Live Music
Hop aboard a stunning Bateaux Parisiens glass-canopy boat and embark on an enchanting lunch cruise along the Seine River. As you enjoy a delicious French meal, take in unparalleled views of the city's landmarks and discover Paris from the river's edge.
- Admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards from the calming vantage point provided by the glorious River Seine
- Forget the hustle and bustle of daily life and lose yourself in this magical 1-hour 45-minute cruise
- Take in gorgeous views of Paris and its iconic landmarks as you dine on a magnificent 3-course meal
- With live accordion music, relax to this perfect lunchtime activity
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Paris is one of the most coveted tourist spots in the world and is home to several famous attractions such as the Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, and Louvre Museum.
The Seine River snakes across the city and passes under an astonishing number of bridges in Paris. Pont Neuf is the most famous Parisian bridge and is more than 400 years old, making it the longest-standing bridge in all of Paris. Dozens of artists were inspired by the Seine, leading it to become one of the most popularly depicted water bodies in art.
Aboard a beautiful glass canopy boat, embark on a once in a lifetime Parisian experience. This fun and relaxing cruise offers stunning views of the city's best monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Notre Dame, Conciergerie, Musée d’Orsay and more. Your cruise will depart from Pont de l'Alma, from where you will first go up the river towards the Notre Dame Cathedral.
As you take your seat on the comfortable resto-boat, you will receive your welcome drink and can shrug off your workweek or traveling blues. For lunch, dig into a scrumptious 3-course French meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. With the sweet tunes of the accordion to highlight your meal, feel at peace as you enjoy a Sunday lunch the traditional way.
Your cruise will pass by the majestic Town Hall and the ominous Conciergerie, currently serving as a court of law. At the modern building of the Arab World Institute, the cruise will take a turn and pass by the Paris Mint. You will then move close to the Ile de la Cite, giving you a close-up view of the spectacular Notre Dame. The ship will then continue along the river, where the Musee d'Orsay and National Assembly can be seen. Finally you will see the sky-scraping Eiffel Tower. Click here for the detailed route map.
- 1-hour 45-minute Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise
- French meal for lunch
- Live music during cruise
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel
Children under the age of 11 enjoy reduced rates on their tickets.
Know Before You Go
Every Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
Boarding at Pont de l’Alma between 12.00 pm and 12.15 pm. Departure at 12.30 pm and return to the quay by 2.15 pm.
1 hour and 45 minutes
During lunchtime, smart-casual wear is appreciated.
- Block of duck foie gras, toasted French bread
- Smoked beef salad
- Crust pâté, onion confit
- Creamy pea soup with peppermint and fresh goat cheese
- Duck leg confit, beetroot and agria potato pancake
- Skate, crushed potatoes, olive oil with thyme
- Risotto of black rice, coriander and confit tomatoes
- Pdo cheese
- Chocolate fondant and vanilla custard
- Exotic entremet
- Iced nougat, gingerbread, and candied fruit
Tea or Coffee
(1 bottle for 2 guests)
- L’Oracle -Chardonnay - IGP Pays D’Oc - Lacustre -Pinot noir- IGP Pays D’Oc
1 bottle of Evian (75 cl) for 2 diners
- Or 1 soft drink (33 cl) for 1 person - (Any supplementary order will be at additional cost)
- Crispy chicken skewer
- Poultry paupiette, parsley potato mousseline, veal gravy
- Chocolate fondant and vanilla custard
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 72 hours before schedule.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at - Pont de l’Alma, Paris 8th
- On the day of your experience, head directly to the Bateaux Mouches pier and display your voucher on your mobile device to board the boat.
- These Train lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: L
- These Metro lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 9
- These Bus lines stop near Pont De L'Alma: 42, 63, 72, 92
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen during purchase.