Kennedy Space Center Ultimate Space Experience
This full-day space experience includes a hearty lunch buffet, a live presentation, a chance to meet an astronaut, and access to the Kennedy Space Center!
- A full-day space pass is just the thing for space enthusiasts everywhere.
- Head to the buffet lunch, where you'll dine while listening to a presentation by a real-life astronaut.
- Board the Discover KSC Bus Tour and venture into the many pockets of the center.
- Pass along the shuttle launch pads, the Saturn V Center, the launch control room, and more.
- Walk underneath the massive Saturn V rocket and click a memorable picture.
- Round-trip transfers from Orlando, Kissimmee, Disney or Lake Buena Vista areas
- NASA admission ticket
- Lunch with an astronaut
- Discover KSC Tour
- Professional guide/driver
- Meals and beverages
- Optional gratuities
Je annuleert deze tickets tot 24 uur voor de belevenis begint en krijgt een volledige terugbetaling.
The Ultimate Experience for Space Enthusiasts: Space Pass, is one you do not want to miss out on! Arrive at the main visitor center complex and head down to the buffet lunch and presentation by an astronaut. This is a great time for some Instagrammable photographs and autographs. After your hearty meal, jump aboard the Discover KSC Bus Tour and set out to explore the must-visit attractions of the Kennedy Space Center. You'll see the launch pads up close, space equipment, the Saturn V Center, launch control room, the shuttle launch experience, and more.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Bring a camera to capture all of the amazing sights.
- Visitors may bring backpacks and soft-sided coolers into the visitor complex. Food and beverages packed in small, soft-sided coolers are permitted. Glass bottles or containers are not permitted. Beer is for sale at select locations and no outside alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- For security, all bags are subject to search.
- If your scheduled tour date becomes a rocket launch please contact us, as regular packages may not be permitted (launch dependent).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Wait outside the pick-up point as the guides will not go into lobbies or stores to look for you.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- 7:30 AM: Caribe Royale Orlando (964) Zone 4
- 7:30 AM: Fairfield Inn & Suites Kissimmee/Celebration
- 7:40 AM: Maingate Lakeside Hotel - (1232 Zone 4)
- 7:45 AM: Crossroads Plaza - Gooding's Supermarket
- 7:50 AM: Disney All Star Music Hotel - (1133 Zone 4)
- 7:50 AM: Hampton Inn Lake Buena Vista on Palm Parkway
- 8 AM: Disney Swan Hotel (1190) Zone 4
- 8 AM: Universal - Pacifica Ballroom at Royal Pacific
- 8:05 AM: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites by Universal - Z3
- 8:15 AM: Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center Orlando
- 8:20 AM: Doubletree Resort International - (868) Zone 3
- 8:20 AM: Rosen Inn International (773 - Zone 3)
- 8:30 AM: ICON Park (Back of Complex below the Wheel)
Note: You can also choose to reach Kennedy Space Center on your own.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.